Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IC [Werewolf: the Forsaken] The Price of Redemption

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • ABenniton
    replied
    Stephanie stares at the Pure. She's tired of all of their interferences, of their continued presence. Of their getting in her way. Most people don't get in Stephanie's way. Sure, they do when they first get to meet her and she's nice if a little blunt. But once they've crossed her, out comes the Mace and it's On. Now there's this Pure that has decided that it's okay to mess with her. Well, it probably is for him. But the Pure have this habit of not thinking about the human things, and Stephanie is going to rub a margarita right into that weakness.
    First, though, she needs a name.
    [Activating Gift: Know Name (+WP): 0 Successes]

    Leave a comment:


  • DaWay
    replied
    Lynn ceases movement and takes to the shadows. The Ashenga grips his dagger and moves towards grant, taking the feral dagger and attempts to plunge it into Grant's neck, severing his spinal cord but misses his mark, over extending his reach

    [0 Successes, he has a defense of 5]

    Leave a comment:


  • Archangel
    replied
    Lynn contains her anger, aggravated as she may be, she understands her own capabilities. She retreats slightly, making use of her training to blend into the scenery, she calmly lowers her head, allowing her allies to move ahead of her in hopes to stay out of sight and find an opening where the Pure is caught off guard.
    [7 successes on blending roll, really don't want to get 1 shot lol]

    Leave a comment:


  • Archangel
    replied
    Lynn reels in anger at her lost kill, and focuses all of her new attention onto the Pure.
    [Init was 19 lol]
    Last edited by Archangel; 03-25-2014, 11:05 PM. Reason: bad idea is bad

    Leave a comment:


  • Lathcon
    replied
    Alex slides to a snarling halt. He begins to stalk counterclockwise around the shifted wolf. He quickly makes eye contact with Grant, then Stephanie, and then Lynn, and calmly snarls to tear apart the pure one.

    [initiative: 8]

    Leave a comment:


  • ABenniton
    replied
    Stephanie stops dead, quirking her massive, dire-wolf head at the stranger it takes her brain a second to work out what the dude said. She sits down in the shadows, seemingly in perfect repose.

    [Initiative is 8. ((I'm beginning to think this die roller hates me...))]

    Leave a comment:


  • Strapping Gent
    replied
    Grant stops running when he sees the werewolf start to grow. Nervous touches at his brain for a second, before being drowned out by lower instincts.

    Whoever this guy is, he's soon to be a very dead mother fucker.

    Initiative is 10

    Leave a comment:


  • DaWay
    replied
    The new found pack works as a team and manages to steer the Gaffling away from the greater population and onto a more remote beach. It is heading for collision on a man in the beach. The deer lowers his head and looks to butt the man out of the way, only the man has another idea. The man grabs the deer spirit by the antlers and snaps its neck.

    The well muscled man sniffs the air and then snarls, "Urdaga!" He then reaches into the rear of his waist band and pulls out a knife that looks as if it is completely carved out of bone. The man then grows another couple feet and packs on another 200lbs of muscles.

    Initiative roll 14

    Leave a comment:


  • Lathcon
    replied
    Alex quickly scans the area, pinpointing his new pack mates, and begins to direct the spirit further into Stephanie's laying jaws. He lets out a bellowing snarl that quickly rises into a sharp howl, demanding action of the others in the hunt.

    He glances at Grant, and simply commands "right side," then to Lynn and snips out "on it's heels," and he sprints into a close left side position of the Stag, attempting to establish a funnel to direct the stag into the final blow.

    Once he's in his position, his eyes dart directly towards Stephanie, growling his anticipation of her devastating strike to come. The hackles on his back rising as his body surges with the excitement of the hunt. A milky white film covers his eyes, as they take on the appearance of cold dead cataracts. He always loved watching death, it's fascinating and can reveal much about the prey. Perhaps he can learn something from this hunt as well, though this is his first time attempting this with a spirit.

    Assuming the others are doing their part in the hunt, he refocuses on the prey for a moment, his lips curling up in a sadistic wolfish grin, his mind racing with the types of fetishes that could be made from Stag. Memories of previous prey's, though not spirits, bones snapping in his powerful jaws, the blood flowing freely, the flesh tearing, the meat rending away from sinew and tendon. Alex fully immerses into his wolf ready for the best part of any hunt, the kill.

    In the back of his mind, behind the flurry of thought and instinct, Alex feels a little like his father.

    [Perception 4 successes; Hunting roll (Dex+Survival) 1 success; Sprinting into position 3 successes]
    Last edited by Lathcon; 03-21-2014, 08:16 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • ABenniton
    replied
    ((I'll take the Condition.))
    Stephanie slinks through the darkness, quickly but downwind from the White Stag, keeping to the shadows. Several things run through her mind. She's not used to this; not used to being the noose. But she's not going to let that stop her. She has her role, and she's going to work with it or she's going to die trying. Because she'll be damned if she's going to be the last or weakest member of the pack. Her resolve and determination flow through her along the channels of Essence, bulking her muscles and form into the imposing Urshal as she moves into position along the beach, ready to bring down the White Stag.

    [Essence to shift to dire-wolf for better speed.
    Dex + Athletics for Foot chase: 0 Successes (If possible I'd like to resolve the Condition for a single success; not what I meant to do, but that's what happens).
    Dex + Stealth + WP to maintain stealth and positioning: 1 Success]

    Leave a comment:


  • DaWay
    replied
    Lynn remember you are in a small town there is quite the distance to leap from rooftop to rooftop. Please you need a means of getting there. This town consists of less that 9,000 people and it only gets more sparse the farther away you get from WA-101. I don't mind you taking some liberties with your posts but let's not magically teleport somewhere after all this isn't Mage. So if you want to get to the roof tops it's going to be a str and athletics roll and eat up the rest of your 'turn'. If you want to jump it's going to be the same with a great deal of successes required

    Leave a comment:


  • Archangel
    replied
    Lynn leaps from rooftop to rooftop, following the deer from behind and to the right. Maintaining eyesight of the spirit and barking positions whenever it makes a drastic move. As The spirit nears the beach, she darts forward to prevent a sudden right turn. Unaware of Stephanie's presence or perhaps not even caring. She yells to her other two comrades to maintain formation, with Alex guarding the left and Grant following the deer directly, all sides are cut off while the shore approaches.

    [Sprinting roll if necessary to prevent the deer from juking right and me being too slow, 3 successes.]
    [Another jump roll to prevent any loss of speed from jumping off the last available rooftop to the ground, 2 successes on that]
    Last edited by Archangel; 03-19-2014, 08:41 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Lathcon
    replied
    Alex bolts left at Grants bark, snarling at the stag as he re-positions. Taking advantage of his sight, and the better angle of the stag, he racks his brain about what he's been taught about spirits by his family, and scrutinizing the prey. He snarls out useful information to the rest of the pack, and continues to direct the stag to the Strait.

    Alex begins to feel a rising thrill throughout his bones, the excitement of his first hunt, with Uratha he's never really met before, and the fact they seem to be working together rather well. Curious to see how this will unfold and what kind of pack this will be he delves full-heartedly into the euphoria of the experience.

    [Wits + Occult + 3 (WP) with 6 successes. If we are doing conditions, can I give someone the Informed condition?]

    Leave a comment:


  • DaWay
    replied
    The stag spirit barrels out the door, harried through the construction site. Leaps the fences and rushes down the street heading north due to the packs actions where it will find no safe refuge at the Beaches on the Strait of Juan de Fuca. No stranger to this game it knows the predators on either side and pushes to try and create distance.

    Leave a comment:


  • Strapping Gent
    replied
    Last out the door, Grant doesn't shift to Urhan until he feels moonlight on his skin.

    [Grant spends an Essence to shift]

    He follows close behind Alex and Lynn, trying his best to keep pace with the spirit, as well as as using Alex's information to his advantage.

    [Grant rolls Dexterity + Athletics with 4 successes]

    It doesn't take much before Grant is at the head of the charge, barreling down towards the spirit as fast as he can. Seeing that Stephanie had slunk off into shadows Grant barks at Alex to go left, each making sure to cover exits as much as he can, so that the spirit has no choice but to escape right; directly into Stephanie's waiting jaws. Grant makes sure to keep an ear out for Lynn's bark, waiting for any info on the spirit's trail.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X