Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IC [Werewolf: the Forsaken] The Price of Redemption

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Alex quickly scans the area, pinpointing his new pack mates, and begins to direct the spirit further into Stephanie's laying jaws. He lets out a bellowing snarl that quickly rises into a sharp howl, demanding action of the others in the hunt.

    He glances at Grant, and simply commands "right side," then to Lynn and snips out "on it's heels," and he sprints into a close left side position of the Stag, attempting to establish a funnel to direct the stag into the final blow.

    Once he's in his position, his eyes dart directly towards Stephanie, growling his anticipation of her devastating strike to come. The hackles on his back rising as his body surges with the excitement of the hunt. A milky white film covers his eyes, as they take on the appearance of cold dead cataracts. He always loved watching death, it's fascinating and can reveal much about the prey. Perhaps he can learn something from this hunt as well, though this is his first time attempting this with a spirit.

    Assuming the others are doing their part in the hunt, he refocuses on the prey for a moment, his lips curling up in a sadistic wolfish grin, his mind racing with the types of fetishes that could be made from Stag. Memories of previous prey's, though not spirits, bones snapping in his powerful jaws, the blood flowing freely, the flesh tearing, the meat rending away from sinew and tendon. Alex fully immerses into his wolf ready for the best part of any hunt, the kill.

    In the back of his mind, behind the flurry of thought and instinct, Alex feels a little like his father.

    [Perception 4 successes; Hunting roll (Dex+Survival) 1 success; Sprinting into position 3 successes]
    Last edited by Lathcon; 03-21-2014, 08:16 PM.

    Comment


    • #47
      The new found pack works as a team and manages to steer the Gaffling away from the greater population and onto a more remote beach. It is heading for collision on a man in the beach. The deer lowers his head and looks to butt the man out of the way, only the man has another idea. The man grabs the deer spirit by the antlers and snaps its neck.

      The well muscled man sniffs the air and then snarls, "Urdaga!" He then reaches into the rear of his waist band and pulls out a knife that looks as if it is completely carved out of bone. The man then grows another couple feet and packs on another 200lbs of muscles.

      Initiative roll 14

      Comment


      • #48
        Grant stops running when he sees the werewolf start to grow. Nervous touches at his brain for a second, before being drowned out by lower instincts.

        Whoever this guy is, he's soon to be a very dead mother fucker.

        Initiative is 10


        But that would be *shudders* fun!

        Comment


        • #49
          Stephanie stops dead, quirking her massive, dire-wolf head at the stranger it takes her brain a second to work out what the dude said. She sits down in the shadows, seemingly in perfect repose.

          [Initiative is 8. ((I'm beginning to think this die roller hates me...))]


          ST/DM for Dice Alternatives
          Playing: DtD: Causality and Consequence
          Off-Season: M:tAw- Lifelong Education

          Comment


          • #50
            Alex slides to a snarling halt. He begins to stalk counterclockwise around the shifted wolf. He quickly makes eye contact with Grant, then Stephanie, and then Lynn, and calmly snarls to tear apart the pure one.

            [initiative: 8]

            Comment


            • #51
              Lynn reels in anger at her lost kill, and focuses all of her new attention onto the Pure.
              [Init was 19 lol]
              Last edited by Archangel; 03-25-2014, 11:05 PM. Reason: bad idea is bad

              Comment


              • #52
                Lynn contains her anger, aggravated as she may be, she understands her own capabilities. She retreats slightly, making use of her training to blend into the scenery, she calmly lowers her head, allowing her allies to move ahead of her in hopes to stay out of sight and find an opening where the Pure is caught off guard.
                [7 successes on blending roll, really don't want to get 1 shot lol]

                Comment


                • #53
                  Lynn ceases movement and takes to the shadows. The Ashenga grips his dagger and moves towards grant, taking the feral dagger and attempts to plunge it into Grant's neck, severing his spinal cord but misses his mark, over extending his reach

                  [0 Successes, he has a defense of 5]

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Stephanie stares at the Pure. She's tired of all of their interferences, of their continued presence. Of their getting in her way. Most people don't get in Stephanie's way. Sure, they do when they first get to meet her and she's nice if a little blunt. But once they've crossed her, out comes the Mace and it's On. Now there's this Pure that has decided that it's okay to mess with her. Well, it probably is for him. But the Pure have this habit of not thinking about the human things, and Stephanie is going to rub a margarita right into that weakness.
                    First, though, she needs a name.
                    [Activating Gift: Know Name (+WP): 0 Successes]


                    ST/DM for Dice Alternatives
                    Playing: DtD: Causality and Consequence
                    Off-Season: M:tAw- Lifelong Education

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Alex Begins the one-two-three process of pack tactics, dodging in and biting at the Pure, the point to be more a distraction than an attempt at damage, hoping the others will follow suit, allowing for Lynn to do a powerful strike from the shadows. Going in on the left, he leaves the right and back open for the others.

                      [Bite attack: Base damage 2L; Not sure what Grants action is; If Grant attacks, I have 1 regular dice, if he doesn't I have a chance die]
                      [Chance Die: Dramatic Failure]
                      Regular Die: 1 Success for 3L damage]

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Lynn sinks to the shadows, Stephanie stares blankly at the Pure, Alex attacks sinking his teeth into the pure, Grant is frozen in the streets.

                        The Pure looking down at the runt of a wolf growls a warning at the pup the feeling of fear creeps deep inside the pup chilling him to the bone.
                        [Warning Growl vs. Alex; 2 successes][Defense 5; 7 vs. Lathcon]

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Grant gets over his hesitation, trying his best to over come the part of him that's still trying to think like a human. He lurches forward, howling and barking and biting.

                          [Bite with 0 successes]



                          But that would be *shudders* fun!

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            Lynn waits for an opening, Soon after the pure attacks her comrade, she leaps. Claws at the ready.
                            [Spending willpower for a Str+Brawl check, and 6 successes. 9-again from the Urshul form, hopin for some surprise bonuses, but i guess the pure not attacking me is a reward in it of itself :P]

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              Stephanie sees the shadows moving as Lynn pulls out of the shadow and sinks her claws into the wolf. She takes a look around to make sure there isn't anyone who's going to be affected, then she surges forward. Spirit stuff moving her limbs upwards and outwards. Stephanie may not be a fighter, but the Gauru form more than compensates. She's done playing around, and goes in for the bite.
                              [Essence to shift Reflexively, Strength + Brawl + WP (-penalties), 8-again: 1 success for 3L]


                              ST/DM for Dice Alternatives
                              Playing: DtD: Causality and Consequence
                              Off-Season: M:tAw- Lifelong Education

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                Having attacks come from multiple angles and Lynn sinking her teeth deep into the Pures hamstring, it shifts to Gauru, reflexively, in doing so drops the klaive and attempts to bite down on the back of the pups neck, hoping to snap it and even the odds. Alex is cowed by the show of dominance from the Pure.

                                [Lynn takes 5L damage]
                                [The Pure at 10L; almost but not quite, one more round should do him in, or do in one of your packmates]

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X