Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IC [Werewolf: the Forsaken] The Price of Redemption

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • DaWay
    started a topic IC [Werewolf: the Forsaken] The Price of Redemption

    IC [Werewolf: the Forsaken] The Price of Redemption

    21 March 2014, approximately 10:30 P.M.

    The Vernal Equinox brings a time that all the Forsaken packs look forward to on the Olympic Peninsula, the seasonal moot. This equinox is the one most packs look forward to most. It is a time of celebration and unbridled revelry. All Alphas lead their packs to the location in Sequim, Washington. A small town just north of the Olympic National Forest located on the Strait of Juan de Fuca looking at Victoria Island, British Columbia.

    The moderate temperatures of the day have cooled slightly under a waning Gibbous Moon, as you walk with your pack to the meeting spot. You round Washington Street and head north on down a minor road off the main road, another turn and you see the location: It looks like a run-down warehouse that has been recently gutted. The walls still contain the shell of the building. Outside it is a still calm night in an older community. The chain link fence offers little in the way of deterrence for trespassing. The fence has been moved at the sign that reads, “Bertrand Construction, future home of the Maxmart” and has the imagery of several cogs in the lower left had corner.

    Slipping past the gate, a young but formidable wolf sits as lookout, he stands to an astounding 6’08” and opens the door for you. The predator is blatantly obvious.

    https://www.google.com/search?q=lost...2F%3B335%3B500

    As you go to enter a more studious looking wolf exits and goes to the big guy, “My turn.” The big guy moves into the club as the young wolf perches himself on some pallets of bricks and plugs his headphones in.

    The atmosphere of the club is completely different. Inside you feel the heat of all the bodies moving in unison. Sweat is soaking through clothes and pheromones are flooding the air. There are easily 50 Urathra in here comprising everyone from the DJ to the bartender and easily three times the amount of Wolf-Blooded have already arrived. The sexual energy is barely contained and creating a temporary locus, though a lot of packs are more or less sticking within eyesight however, even more eyes seem to be on the Lone Wolf, a man who claims no pack and has been going at it on his own.

    Music: Beast Within by In This Moment
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZATorpf7IA

    The locus garners more power as the night continues and a few totems even start to manifest. The night is young and so are you.

  • Lathcon
    replied
    Alex lets out a roar of anger as Lynn drops, and lashes out violently at the Pure with the klaive.

    [Chance Die: (6), zero successes]

    Leave a comment:


  • DaWay
    replied
    Alex, receive a vision, of hunting in a primal times, his powerful limbs taking him stride for stride through a dense forest but because of the current circumstances he is forced to shake them off. He looks quizzically at the dagger for a moment.

    Stephanie move to help lynn and only nips at the monsters heels.

    Because of the current situation, we will say that the pure will coup de grace Lynn,

    The pack is up.

    Leave a comment:


  • ABenniton
    replied
    Stephanie sees Lynn moving in the red haze of her vision. The human whimpers and pushed aside by the monster. Stephanie keeps hold of the bite and attempts to worry the wound, hoping to provide an opening for either Grant or Alex.

    [Str + Brawl -- Def (chance die): (5) 0 success]

    Leave a comment:


  • Lathcon
    replied
    Alex lets out a feral growl as he pumps an essence into the klaive and focuses the fetish and his rage to the Pure, mustering up his strength of will and bolstering his resolve.


    [Resolve+Composure+Willpower: 3 Successes]
    [Klaive activation: 1 Essence to auto activate]

    Leave a comment:


  • DaWay
    replied
    Lynn lost to the pain, cows at the murderous bite from the white Pure who has her in a death grip. The Pure one then takes a page out of the predators handbook and rolls with Lynn in it's jaws, and then shakes its head. Lynn's body flapping in the wind like a rag doll [5L to Lynn]

    Alex shifts to a more humanoid form and picks up the klaive, to which he immediately feels the power of the spirit bound within, so much that it is almost overwhelming. [Resolve+Composure to not be overwhelmed and act next round]

    Grant seemingly lost in his animal form nips at the Pure, missing as it drops down to death roll his new found pack mate.

    Stephanie manages to firmly plant her jaws into the Pure threat in front of her.

    Pack you're up, the Pure looks badly hurt but is not going to run.

    Leave a comment:


  • ABenniton
    replied
    Lost to the Rage, Stephanie doesn't even think. The wolf takes over, and she puts everything she has into another Bite against the Pure.
    [Str + Brawl +WP (last one) - Def: 2 Successes, for 4L]

    Leave a comment:


  • Strapping Gent
    replied
    Grant is still lost in the animal, trying to bite anything on this guy he can. He's been smacked around and dodged, but Grant finally just growls and tries to tear his guts out.

    [Bite (0L) + WP at his stomach. 0 successes, again.]

    Leave a comment:


  • Lathcon
    replied
    Alex reflexively shifts up to Dalu, taking advantage of having been four legged and close to the ground, he grabs up the klaive dropped by the Pure one.

    Leave a comment:


  • DaWay
    replied
    Having attacks come from multiple angles and Lynn sinking her teeth deep into the Pures hamstring, it shifts to Gauru, reflexively, in doing so drops the klaive and attempts to bite down on the back of the pups neck, hoping to snap it and even the odds. Alex is cowed by the show of dominance from the Pure.

    [Lynn takes 5L damage]
    [The Pure at 10L; almost but not quite, one more round should do him in, or do in one of your packmates]

    Leave a comment:


  • ABenniton
    replied
    Stephanie sees the shadows moving as Lynn pulls out of the shadow and sinks her claws into the wolf. She takes a look around to make sure there isn't anyone who's going to be affected, then she surges forward. Spirit stuff moving her limbs upwards and outwards. Stephanie may not be a fighter, but the Gauru form more than compensates. She's done playing around, and goes in for the bite.
    [Essence to shift Reflexively, Strength + Brawl + WP (-penalties), 8-again: 1 success for 3L]

    Leave a comment:


  • Archangel
    replied
    Lynn waits for an opening, Soon after the pure attacks her comrade, she leaps. Claws at the ready.
    [Spending willpower for a Str+Brawl check, and 6 successes. 9-again from the Urshul form, hopin for some surprise bonuses, but i guess the pure not attacking me is a reward in it of itself :P]

    Leave a comment:


  • Strapping Gent
    replied
    Grant gets over his hesitation, trying his best to over come the part of him that's still trying to think like a human. He lurches forward, howling and barking and biting.

    [Bite with 0 successes]

    Leave a comment:


  • DaWay
    replied
    Lynn sinks to the shadows, Stephanie stares blankly at the Pure, Alex attacks sinking his teeth into the pure, Grant is frozen in the streets.

    The Pure looking down at the runt of a wolf growls a warning at the pup the feeling of fear creeps deep inside the pup chilling him to the bone.
    [Warning Growl vs. Alex; 2 successes][Defense 5; 7 vs. Lathcon]

    Leave a comment:


  • Lathcon
    replied
    Alex Begins the one-two-three process of pack tactics, dodging in and biting at the Pure, the point to be more a distraction than an attempt at damage, hoping the others will follow suit, allowing for Lynn to do a powerful strike from the shadows. Going in on the left, he leaves the right and back open for the others.

    [Bite attack: Base damage 2L; Not sure what Grants action is; If Grant attacks, I have 1 regular dice, if he doesn't I have a chance die]
    [Chance Die: Dramatic Failure]
    Regular Die: 1 Success for 3L damage]

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X