No announcement yet.

[OOC] [Mage: the Awakening 2E] The Supernal Suburbia

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please do not leave Moonstone unsupervised around sharp objects, household chemicals, or scary ghost kids.

2E Legacy Updates
    Brotherhood of the Demon Wind
    Choir of Hashmallim (plus extra Summoning content)
    Storm Keepers

Comment

• Oh I know, the day I can start using High Speech for the Mantra Yantra is going to be a glorious day. Average Willpower is not a great thing for a novice Mage without High Speech.

And sorry Caladriu, Ragnar's trying to preempt a gross-out/jump scare.

Haberdasher's Requiem Conversions and Homebrew

Comment

• Soooo sorry guys, I have been crazy busy this week. I have not forgotten you! Will try to work on a post today.

My Games
        Mage 2E: The Supernal Suburbia (IC / OOC) - Storyteller
        Mage 2E: Mountains of Shadow (IC / OOC) - Storyteller

Comment

• Figured I could through the spellcasting roll here in OOC, since I've already said that I'm casting the spell in IC. 1 success.

Haberdasher's Requiem Conversions and Homebrew

Comment

• If I can hear the ghost kid, does he count as being at sensory range for spellcasting purposes? Or do we need to coax him into manifesting somehow?

2E Legacy Updates
            Brotherhood of the Demon Wind
            Choir of Hashmallim (plus extra Summoning content)
            Storm Keepers

Comment

• Originally posted by Haberdasher View Post
              Figured I could through the spellcasting roll here in OOC, since I've already said that I'm casting the spell in IC. http://orokos.com/roll/538144"]1 success[/URL].
              Sure, works for me. Thanks for rolling.

Originally posted by Caladriu View Post
              If I can hear the ghost kid, does he count as being at sensory range for spellcasting purposes? Or do we need to coax him into manifesting somehow?
              Great question. Core book says that you need to be able to "directly see, hear, or sense" a subject to target at sensory range. I would say this suffices. He was trying to hide using his Numina, which would've prevented you from sensing him, but because it failed a sensory range spell will work.

My Games

Comment

• MagicSwordsman - Hey man, are you still with us? Binder hasn't been doing anything. Just wanted to know if you're still interested in playing.

I know I haven't done a great job of keeping up the game pace myself lately, but are you able to post about once every week or so? Or if there are specific times or periods you know you will be away, I can run your character for a bit too.

My Games

Comment

• Sorry guys, I should probably drop out. Considering my last post was... jeeze a month ago. It's not so much that my interest in the game that has diminished as it is my interest in Mage. I'm not thinking or reading about it, and as a result this game isn't on my mind much. Sorry

Comment

• Originally posted by MagicSwordsman View Post
                    Sorry guys, I should probably drop out. Considering my last post was... jeeze a month ago. It's not so much that my interest in the game that has diminished as it is my interest in Mage. I'm not thinking or reading about it, and as a result this game isn't on my mind much. Sorry
                    Bummer man. I totally understand and really appreciate the response. If you ever change your mind, let me know.

My Games

Comment

• Thanks for being such an awesome Storyteller, dude! I'll be keeping an eye on this thread because I do still wanna find out what happens!

Comment

• I forgot to add Body Control to Lynx's Initiative, which means that he does, in fact, out-initiative Moonstone with 18 Initiative.

Character Sheet: Oscar "Lynx" Valewood

Comment

• Originally posted by Kvitebjørn Kong Valemon View Post
                          I forgot to add Body Control to Lynx's Initiative, which means that he does, in fact, out-initiative Moonstone with 18 Initiative.
                          FYI, remember that High Speech cannot be used as a reflexive Yantra. So if you want to use it on your spell, now that we are in initiative, your spell won't take effect until next turn.

If you want, you can change your response now, including using different Yantras for that spell roll. Otherwise hang tight and it will take effect next turn.

My Games

Comment

• Oh, and FYI in case you don't remember: When you release a Paradox, every success on the Paradox roll adds a penalty to the spellcasting roll, so your spell roll will be at -3 penalty. I also get to apply reach to warp the spell.

My Games

Comment

• I already included the Paradox release penalty in the spellcasting roll. Check Orokos. Forgot about High Speech not being reflexive. I'll not change anything, though, and let the spell take place next turn. Let's call it blind panic.

Character Sheet: Oscar "Lynx" Valewood

Comment

• Sorry, I missed that. Sounds good!

My Games

Comment

Working...
                                X