Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[IC] [Mage: the Awakening 2E] The Supernal Suburbia

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Moonstone
    Peripheral Sight | Spells: none
    Conditions: Divergent (Passive), Guilty, Triumphant, Informed (Rumors), [-1 Strength until evening]
    Health:
    OOOOOO | Willpower: 6/8 | Mana: 9/10 | Beats: 3/5 | Arcane Beats: 4/5
    Resisting Divergent. Resolve+Composure-2 from Guilty: 4 successes


    He felt very small and unsteady as he took the podium, but once he started speaking, everything solidified again.

    The muted reactions to his victory, especially among the Knights, struck a discordant note in his mind. He won. He defended Hakim's honor! This isn't how it's supposed to be. Why isn't it like it's supposed to be?

    "I've seen too many Sleepers or Sleepwalkers in service of an Order lose themselves to hubris and temptation upon Awakening. Until you are ready, you will have a mentor like all the others."

    But...what? No. No, no. That can't be right. This isn't hubris. He's doing what Hakim would have wanted. This is how mages are supposed to act. Why isn't everyone cheering?

    He's very obviously confused and unsteady when he walks back to his seat with the others. His ears are burning with embarrassment. He needs to talk to Valentine as soon as possible, not to mention the others.

    ---

    Ragnar speaks up about their shared theory. He'd almost forgotten about this past week. The name flashes in his mind again: the Destroyer. But he doesn't know enough about that yet to say anything useful. He'll keep his Obsession close to his chest for now.

    He does stand up on wavering legs to support Ragnar. "Uh- yes. Seconded. I had Paradox in my Pattern during the storm, and the hailstones sapped my Mana. No one else with us experienced the same effect. How could the Consilium investigate this hypothesis further? Perhaps by questioning a Seraph?"


    2E Legacy Updates
    Brotherhood of the Demon Wind
    Choir of Hashmallim (plus extra Summoning content)
    Storm Keepers

    Comment


    • LYNX
      Active Sight:
      Active Spells: None
      Willpower: 1/5 (4/5 at the end of Downtime). Mana: 6/10
      Conditions/Tilts: Steadfast
      Beats: 3 - Arcane Beats: 4



      "I hope so too, Cielo."

      I think you misunderstood what I meant...

      Lynx does smile when Raven accepts his request, and he sits down to observe the others, their introductions, the response and reactions. What stands out to him is Moonstone, whose reaction is pitiable; he watches the man carefully while rubbing his beard.

      "Um... forgive me, Hierarch. But I have a... hypothesis about the Death Storm. Well, Moonstone and I. We wondered whether or not the Supernal symbol for storms itself in Chicago has been tainted by the Abyss. During Tuesday's High Storm, several of us noticed that the hail seemed to be... tainted. Perhaps even by the Abyss. Spirits were feeding on it. Has any mage who has Forces as a Ruling Arcana examined a High Storm with their Active Sight recently?"

      "Uh- yes. Seconded. I had Paradox in my Pattern during the storm, and the hailstones sapped my Mana. No one else with us experienced the same effect. How could the Consilium investigate this hypothesis further? Perhaps by questioning a Seraph?"

      Aaaand I'm lost. Dumb dog I am.

      Lynx sighs to himself, glancing at Binder.

      Our mentors are in the same cabal... He's probably smarter than me, so hopefully he can help me if... no, when I need help. He seems like a good guy, at least.


      Character Sheet: Oscar "Lynx" Dalgren

      Comment


      • Ragnar
        Your question, to your surprise, initially draws a reaction of unexpected laughter. Atlas smirks, and Poseidon and Apollo share a look and chuckle. Poseidon replies, "A hundred years of Highstorms, and you think we haven't thought to look upon them with Sight?" Another wave of laughter spreads through the audience.

        When you mention the tainted hail, and spirits feeding on it, the laughter dies off and the grin slips off Poseidon's face. A heavy silence fills the room.

        Cielo's voice fills the room. "Thank you for this information. There are many mages who have studied the Mystery of these Highstorms, but there is always more we might be able to learn." She sounds...uncertain.


        Moonstone
        As soon as you mention that you were in the Storm with Paradox infused in your Pattern, Cielo's eyes narrow. "The Council will take whatever appropriate steps are necessary to investigate the Highstorms. Even the Angels have limits to the knowledge they are able, or at least willing, to divulge about these Storms." Cielo's eyes flicker between you and Ragnar as she studies you, but she says nothing more.


        Lynx
        Raven appears intently focused on Ragnar and Moonstone while they ask their question about the Storms, a curious expression fixed on her face. She catches your eye and smiles slyly, winking at you. You wonder what kind of mentor she might be, anyway.
        Last edited by rwknoll; 11-13-2016, 08:12 PM.


        My Games
        Mage 2E: The Supernal Suburbia (IC / OOC) - Storyteller

        Comment


        • Moonstone

          "For the benefit of our newly Awakened mages, could an official briefly state the requirements for mages to form a new cabal with Consilium recognition?"


          2E Legacy Updates
          Brotherhood of the Demon Wind
          Choir of Hashmallim (plus extra Summoning content)
          Storm Keepers

          Comment


          • Everyone
            Cielo nods and motions to Estrella, who smiles and stands before addressing you and the other Nameless in a clear, crisp voice. "The official requirements are quite simple: After you agree as a group on your list of members, you must agree upon a group name, and present yourselves as a group at a Consilium meeting or to the Herald or other Council member. Although not a formal requirement, you are also expected to mutually establish and swear oaths to a creed for your new cabal. This creed can and should include your cabal's mission, and serves to join your loyalties and create a shared vision for its members. You are not required to present your creed to the Consilium, but many cabals here have done so; the Silver Ladder keeps these on public record and can use them to settle disputes in certain cases."

            The Hierarch nods to Estrella and turns her gaze back to the audience. After allowing time for final questions, she claps her hands and announces, "This meeting is adjourned. We will return to our usual schedule on the first Saturday of each month at noon. That makes our next meeting on October 1, unless a special meeting is called. Remember that any spell casting on Consilium sanctum grounds is expressly forbidden. You are dismissed." Cielo's gaze lingers on you all, as do several of the Councilors, before she and the Council members stand and walk off the stage. The Councilors quickly split into two separate groups based on their cabals and leave the room in separate directions.

            Mathias nods, and Boomer shakes her head with a smirk. "Well, at least that wasn't a total waste of time."

            Mathias smiles, but it fades again when he looks to Moonstone. "I have met your terms," he says in an even tone. "Our business is finished."

            Many of the mages leave the chamber over the next few minutes, heading upstairs and back to the church lobby. Some linger to talk to each other about the information shared at the meeting, or assumedly to discuss cabal issues. Several others approach you.


            Ragnar and Phoenix
            Mathias and Boomer meet with you respectively and arrange for meetings this week that fit your schedules. Boomer tells Phoenix to meet at dawn tomorrow, at an address she gives you on a slip of paper, while Mathias offers a few choices for when he might be available to see Ragnar in the next few days. However, they both suggest that you take some time to meet privately with the other Nameless mages you've been meeting with to discuss how you feel about joining a cabal.

            If you wander upstairs to investigate the sanctuary, there is currently no service in session, giving you freedom to explore the sanctuary further if desired.


            Lynx and Binder
            After the Consilium meeting, Falling Blossom and Raven approach both of you. Raven smiles and places a hand on Lynx's shoulder. "I am very much looking forward to mentoring you, little cub," she smiles warmly. "Meet me again tonight in the woods, shortly after dusk." She introduces herself to Binder with a broad smile.

            Falling Blossom smiles at her cabalmate and turns her attention to Binder. "I hope you do not mind my offer to mentor you," she says. "I truly believe I and my colleagues with the Mysterium can be of great assistance to you. I cannot exaggerate the depth and breadth of knowledge we have stored." She adds to both of you, "It seems that both of you are interested in learning about the Mysterium. What do you wish to know?" she asks. "Or would you prefer to meet privately and discuss these matters later? We do want to give you and your companions an opportunity to discuss your cabal. Cabals are a critical unit in our society."


            Moonstone
            Several mages try to quickly approach you after the meeting. A few linger as they walk by just to observe you, without saying who they are or why they might be interested in you. A few people shake your hand and congratulate you on your victory against Mathias, and ask you details about the Duel Arcane and how you won ("You have to tell us your technique!").

            Your would-be admirers look behind you and see Valentine, who is also walking up to you, and they suddenly move to leave. Apparently they feel nervous around a Sentinel, or perhaps Valentine has a different reputation you're not aware of.

            Before he can say anything, however, the Knights of Alhambra walk up to you. Rose of Sharon nods to you in greeting, but she jumps straight into business. "Well met, Moonstone. So. You wish to discuss a favor among the Adamantine Arrow? There is a very well respected Arrow and old friend of mine, a Mastigos by the name of Spade, who is a Mind Adept. Although I cannot guarantee it, he may be willing to assist you. What do you require?"


            Ouroboros Ophis
            Dante's cabal leaves and heads up the stairs, but he says something to them and heads over to you instead of leaving. He smiles and claps you on the shoulder. "I look forward to providing more support. I hope that I can be of aid to you, friend. Shall we discuss when and where to meet? I can check my schedule and see what we can do."


            My Games
            Mage 2E: The Supernal Suburbia (IC / OOC) - Storyteller

            Comment


            • Moonstone
              Peripheral Sight | Spells: none
              Conditions: Divergent (Passive), Guilty, Triumphant, Informed (Rumors), [-1 Strength until evening]
              Health:
              OOOOOO | Willpower: 6/8 | Mana: 9/10 | Beats: 3/5 | Arcane Beats: 4/5


              "I have met your terms," says Mathias. "Our business is finished."

              Moonstone opens his palms in a gesture of peace. Not even a Nicki track to back him up. "As you say."

              When they have a few seconds with just the Nameless, he suggests to everyone: "Don't stray too far after this. Let's talk somewhere calm, while we're all here."

              The church isn't exactly in an arts district. The nearest thing to a cafe in this neighborhood is a certain donut-based fast food chain. But hey, that's where people do business in Chicago.

              He's swept away by his adoring fans before he can say more. It's another rush of nervous excitement, but he tries to ride the wave like he did on the podium. Shaking hands, bowing with a flourish, animatedly pointing and gesturing and showing off his fluid movements, blushing crimson. Rather Naively, he prattles on and on and tells the crowd a great deal about his dueling technique:

              "Of course I had seen the Duel Arcane many times before, which may have given me an edge, but I never imagined how it would feel! We think of it like physical combat, but that traps your creativity- I realized that it was a contest of mind and spirit- lowercase, not the Arcana, haha, although I did make use of Mind, among other Arcana- he relied exclusively on Fate, thinking his strongest Arcanum was all he needed. Another trap! Instead of fighting him, I danced! He insisted on a show of force, a boulder of sealed Fate rolling down a mountain, expecting me to raise a shield and be crushed- but the canny magician simply steals the boulder's momentum and redefines the conflict without ever donning armor! I knew that if I just kept him on the attack, my will could endure anything he threw at me while I gave him the so-called 'death of a thousand cuts,' and furthermore I knew- a little birdy told me- that he was too proud to take me seriously, and so I carefully worded my challenge and my terms to infuriate him into a blind offense. Can you believe that he wanted to teach me humility? Ha! Pride before the fall, as they say. It was a victory of the soft and cunning and poison-lipped over the bull-headed and proud- there you go, tire yourself out striking empty air, then charge right into the labyrinth of mirrors I've conjured for you! Aion knows I couldn't throw a fireball or sprout claws for the life of me, but there are so many ways to outwit and out-Will someone without laying a finger on them. Do you have any idea how many years I spent watching every move my master made, imagining every possible thing I could do with the Arcana if I had a chance? And then to see him laid low by the truth-force of my Awakened soul after he had the temerity to strike me, thinking me his lesser, after I saved his life no less- well, I'm not one to brag, but..."


              They scatter. He looks over his shoulder, and the hair on the back of his neck stands up. Valentine casts a long shadow. Luckily(?) the Knights step in first, and immediately get to business. He clasps his hands for a nervous but warm-hearted greeting. "Rose- Askia- Ghost- it's, um, wonderful to see you again. I'll just get right to it."

              He briefly relates Tuesday's events, emphasizing that he doesn't know exactly what happened in the portal, only that he and Phoenix came back with a Gulmoth in tow. "...and since then, I can't stop thinking about that thing. What it did to us- it showed me my worst moments in a mirror, it paralyzed us with fear, it would have killed people if Phoenix and I didn't stop it. I've, um...dreamed about it. Every night this week. It isn't magic or a curse, I don't think, but the trauma has a hold on my Mind. And when the others and I face this thing again and banish it for good, I can't let that trauma be a weakness. I want to make it a weapon instead."

              "I want to take the power my nightmare has over me and use it against the real thing. I'm done being imprisoned by my fear. I want to draw it out and make it serve me. And if Spade can help me with that, I want to at least make my case to him."

              He forces himself to say a little more in a lower voice, thinking of his conversation with Ace. "Listen. This has been...so, so hard. It's too much, every day. I'm not going to ask you to- I mean- I made my choice when I left with him. We know. The Knights don't owe me anything."

              His fingers are tied together tight. He's keenly aware of Valentine just over his shoulder. "I'm proud of my victory over Mathias. But I feel like I'm not acting right lately. I won't worry you with the details. The Awakening didn't, um, get rid of my personality stuff, in case you were wondering. But I see it more clearly. And I- you know- obviously, I can't um, rely on him anymore. It's just me now. And maybe the Nameless, but they can't become a new thing to depend on. I need help, so I can get better. For him. And I don't think Sleeping medicine will help- I would have to lie about so, so much. But maybe Oneiros magic will work. Ace told me there are Mind mages who specialize in mental health..."

              "...I'm trying to ask you whether Spade is safe. Is he someone I can talk to, or will I have to keep it to magic?"


              2E Legacy Updates
              Brotherhood of the Demon Wind
              Choir of Hashmallim (plus extra Summoning content)
              Storm Keepers

              Comment


              • RAGNAR
                Mage Sight: Active (Fate)
                Active Spells: None
                Conditions/Tilts: Inspired
                Health: OOOOOOOO I WP: 3/4 I Mana: 5/10 I Wisdom: 7
                Beats: 0/5 I Arcane Beats: 3/5
                Experiences: 1 I Arcane Experiences: 0

                "Just give me and Phoenix a minute." Ragnar leads Phoenix into the sanctuary upstairs. "Okay. Before the Consilium meeting, I took a peek in here. I've been wanting to take a look at some Sleeper houses of worship for a while. I saw... chains of Fate. But nobody should have been casting spells in here if it's Consilium property, right? Take a look around with your Sight."

                Ragnar steps further into the church and activates his Sight. "What do you See?"


                Haberdasher's Requiem Conversions and Homebrew

                Comment


                • Phoenix
                  Active Sight: Prime, Forces | Armor: None | Active Spell(s): None
                  Health: OOOOOOO | WP: 4/5 | Mana: 2/10 | Wisdom: 7 (Understanding)
                  Conditions: Grieving [Guilty], Misinformed (Consilium) | Tilts: None




                  "This meeting is adjourned. We will return to our usual schedule on the first Saturday of each month at noon. That makes our next meeting on October 1, unless a special meeting is called. Remember that any spell casting on Consilium sanctum grounds is expressly forbidden. You are dismissed."

                  Now with that outta the way, let's see if I can find the Death mage that ran the other day.

                  He'll try to see if he can find the mage he met earlier in the week in the crowd.

                  Wits 3 + Composure 2 = 5 dice → 3 successes

                  He'll ask other Consilium members, including the other PCs and Shields of Dawn, about the mage, such as his name and what cabal he's in, using the photo from the phone to help. I'm not exactly sure if this needs a roll or not, and if it does, I'm not sure what to roll for it.


                  -----

                  Ragnar leads me upstairs to the main room. What's so special about this place? Guess he'll explain. One part watches the door we exited from, keeping watch for the Death mage exiting.

                  "Okay. Before the Consilium meeting, I took a peek in here. I've been wanting to take a look at some Sleeper houses of worship for a while. I saw... chains of Fate. But nobody should have been casting spells in here if it's Consilium property, right? Take a look around with your Sight."

                  "Alright," I follow, the gaudy walls shatter like glass as the real heaven reveals itself. Let's look for that spell.
                  Last edited by crapcarp; 11-17-2016, 06:07 PM.

                  Comment


                  • Moonstone
                    The small crowd drinks in the details, captivated by your story, until Valentine and the Knights of Alhambra arrive. Most of them are mages that you know have Awakened in the past few weeks to months, because you vaguely recognize them -- most have been recently introduced to the Consilium over the past few meetings. Your tale of besting an Adept at the Duel Arcane, especially a mage with apparently a lofty reputation, has them envious of your skill.

                    As you describe your situation to the Knights of Alhambra, Rose of Sharon's jaw initially clenches with disapproval, and Askia shakes his head at you. However, as you continue to speak and candidly share your concerns and flaws, Rose of Sharon's face softens...a little bit. "Your efforts to conquer your fear and this Gulmoth are admirable. Naïve, perhaps, but admirable."

                    She sighs softly. "Spade has the requisite skill with Mind to assist you with harnessing a goetic familiar. On behalf of his respect for Hakim and the Adamantine Arrow, I believe he will provide this service. And I know he has had interest in the past on using the Astral Realms to help others conquer their demons, quite literally. I do know his cabal, 52, is a bit...strange at times," she frowns. "They're all a bit odd. I must withhold judgment on whether he is 'safe', because I do not know what that means to you. I believe he is trustworthy and has pure motives, if that helps."

                    You've heard of 52 before. It's a cabal made up of four mages, each with a Shadow Name taken after a suit of cards: Spade, Heart, Diamond, and Club. You've mostly just heard gossip from other Arrows, but they might be a bit crazy and...unpredictable. You've heard Spade is a nice guy. A bit eccentric, but nice.


                    Phoenix
                    You were looking through the crowd for that weird mage during the Consilium meeting, and you continue to search for him now. You have keen eyes, and you quickly search through the audience -- this was your M.O. as a Hunter, after all. But despite the scanning and searching, you never see anyone that fits your memory of the mage who vanished after you approached him.

                    You pull out your phone and show it around to the other people you know here at the meeting, including Boomer and the other Shields of Dawn. None of the Nameless mages or your other associates here recognize him. Mathias in particular seems unsettled by his difficulty to recognize the man. "You remember how quickly you came across other Pentacle mages after your Awakening, correct? All of us search to find those who have Awakened, and introduce them to our society," he explains. "But I have no idea who this man is. I don't recognize him, and I haven't heard of anyone else who has seen a new mage recently Awakened who might fit his description. Either he is very newly Awakened, or he has deliberately avoided contact with the Orders. Odd." He frowns.

                    When you go into the sanctuary of the church and open your Sight, you see electricity coursing through wires within the walls, powering the building's lights and air conditioning. But what draws your attention the most is the presence of a spell surrounding the entire sanctuary. Whereas Ragnar apparently saw this phenomenon as chains of Fate, you see Supernal energy pulsing all around this space. With effort, you might be able to glean more from the magical effect, but this Mystery appears complex at its surface.

                    You may attempt Revelation and/or Scrutiny with Opacity 4.
                    Last edited by rwknoll; 11-17-2016, 11:07 AM. Reason: Added updated info for Phoenix's actions. Nothing added for Ragnar because no specific action seemed needed from ST.


                    My Games
                    Mage 2E: The Supernal Suburbia (IC / OOC) - Storyteller

                    Comment


                    • Moonstone
                      Peripheral Sight | Spells: none
                      Conditions: Divergent (Passive), Guilty, Triumphant, Informed (Rumors), [-1 Strength until evening]
                      Health:
                      OOOOOO | Willpower: 6/8 | Mana: 9/10 | Beats: 3/5 | Arcane Beats: 4/5

                      "It helps. Thank you."

                      It's better than nothing. Even if this 52 cabal isn't exactly...playing with a full deck? Oh, Moonstone, you card. What will you think of next?

                      "snrk- I'm not laughing at you, sorry, I was just, um, thinking about something funny."

                      The Warlock is giggling. "Because of their name. The whole- the cards thing they do."

                      Dead air.

                      "That's fun. So! How can I reach Spade? Is his cabal here?"

                      Things on the immediate agenda: make a time with Spade to do this thing, preferably before Alux returns on the 17th. And probably talk to Valentine first, since he's waiting so patiently.



                      2E Legacy Updates
                      Brotherhood of the Demon Wind
                      Choir of Hashmallim (plus extra Summoning content)
                      Storm Keepers

                      Comment


                      • BINDER
                        Willpower: 4/7 Mana: 9/10 Health: LOOOOOO
                        [Shaken]
                        Mage Sight: Peripheral
                        Beats: 4 Arcane Beats: 2

                        After the Consilium meeting, Falling Blossom and Raven approach both of you. Raven smiles and places a hand on Lynx's shoulder. "I am very much looking forward to mentoring you, little cub," she smiles warmly. "Meet me again tonight in the woods, shortly after dusk." She introduces herself to Binder with a broad smile.
                        "It's a pleasure to meet you, Raven." Turning to Lynx, "it looks like our paths are aligned, despite the discrepancy in our Paths."

                        Falling Blossom smiles at her cabalmate and turns her attention to Binder. "I hope you do not mind my offer to mentor you,"she says. "I truly believe I and my colleagues with the Mysterium can be of great assistance to you. I cannot exaggerate the depth and breadth of knowledge we have stored." She adds to both of you, "It seems that both of you are interested in learning about the Mysterium. What do you wish to know?" she asks. "Or would you prefer to meet privately and discuss these matters later? We do want to give you and your companions an opportunity to discuss your cabal. Cabals are a critical unit in our society."
                        "I don't mind at all! The only reason I didn't speak up like the others did was because I didn't want to presume. Regarding the Mysterium, how exactly are your repository of knowledge stored and accessed? I'm also curious about the process of joining, though I understand if it's a little early to talk about that."

                        Comment


                        • Phoenix
                          Focused Sight: Prime [going to Peripheral at end of post] | Armor: None | Active Spell(s): None
                          Health: OOOOOOO | WP: 4/5 | Mana: 2/10 | Wisdom: 7 (Understanding)
                          Conditions: Grieving [Guilty], Misinformed [Consilium] | Tilts: None


                          "There's definitely a spell here," I whisper, careful for any Sleepers not to overhear, "But it's heavily occluded. I don't know if I can get anything out of it, but I'll try." Let's just get this over with, I don't have time for any stupid little spells.

                          Starting with a Revelation roll.

                          Gnosis 1 + Prime 2 - Opacity 4 = Chance die → 0 successes

                          Opting to make this a dramatic failure for a Beat.


                          Why am I looking at this? I shouldn't be here. I need to meet up with the other Hunters. Those thoughts bubbled up into my Sight itself, muddling the spell into an indecipherable mess. Dammit, I can't look at this even if I did have the time. I give a hasty "Sorry." before leaving in frustration.
                          Last edited by crapcarp; 11-18-2016, 08:06 AM.

                          Comment


                          • LYNX
                            Active Sight:
                            Active Spells: None
                            Willpower: 1/5 (4/5 at the end of Downtime). Mana: 6/10
                            Conditions/Tilts: Steadfast
                            Beats: 3 - Arcane Beats: 4

                            "I am very much looking forward to mentoring you, little cub," she smiles warmly. "Meet me again tonight in the woods, shortly after dusk."

                            "It looks like our paths are aligned, despite the discrepancy in our Paths."

                            "Yes, looks like it," Lynx grins. "I'm looking forward to getting to know you more. It's good to know I'll not be alone in being new."

                            "It seems that both of you are interested in learning about the Mysterium. What do you wish to know?" she asks. "Or would you prefer to meet privately and discuss these matters later? We do want to give you and your companions an opportunity to discuss your cabal. Cabals are a critical unit in our society."

                            "Actually... I was wondering if you knew any Thyrsus...es? Thyrsi? What is the bloody plural here anyway?" He grumbles and sighs. "I want to learn, I really do, only I don't understand this Pentacle yet. I want to know the points of view from a Thyrsus from each Order. I want a greater understanding of the picture here, politically, philosophically, from others that know the Wild."

                            Lynx rubs his beard and looks at the two Mystagogues. "I do feel like I'm a cub. I don't understand half of what was mentioned here today... Seraph and Hierarchs and..." He sighs again. "Rambling, sorry. I'll meet you in the woods tonight, but I'd be really happy if I could talk to some other Thyrsus...es from the other Orders too."


                            Character Sheet: Oscar "Lynx" Dalgren

                            Comment


                            • RAGNAR
                              Mage Sight: Active (Fate)
                              Active Spells: None
                              Conditions/Tilts: Inspired
                              Health: OOOOOOOO I WP: 3/4 I Mana: 5/10 I Wisdom: 7
                              Beats: 0/5 I Arcane Beats: 3/5
                              Experiences: 1 I Arcane Experiences: 0

                              A certain part of Ragnar seethes at Phoenix's clumsiness, but he quickly quells it. He himself increased the Opacity of the Mystery in his own apartment building. He has no room to chide or look down on Phoenix. He returns to the others. "Well that could have gone better." He smiles sheepishly at his own failure and suggests tomorrow evening as a possible meeting time to Mathias for their first lesson. He agrees with Moonstone's suggested meeting place. "That should do nicely."


                              Haberdasher's Requiem Conversions and Homebrew

                              Comment


                              • Ouroboros Ophis
                                Mage Sight:
                                Periphereal | Active Spells: None
                                Health: OOOOOO | WP: 6/6 | Mana: 9/10 | Wisdom: 7 (Understanding)

                                Conditions: None | Tilts: None | Beats: 6 | Arc. Beats: 1



                                "I look forward to providing more support. I hope that I can be of aid to you, friend. Shall we discuss when and where to meet? I can check my schedule and see what we can do."

                                -"Except for my classes at the University I am free to meet with you whenever you consider oportune, Dante. You have been really suportive in these last few days. I hoped I could respond to you and yours in kind, if you give me the opportunity"-they shake hands and Dante leaves to catch his cabalmates.

                                The older Moros then turns to look for the other recent awakenings. He cannot shake the feeling that all this event should have been more significant for him, but is still getting acustomed to all these new protocols and it shows. Hopefully forming a cabal with other mages as inexperienced as him (including, surprisingly enough, Garrick, or should it be Phoenix?) will help him get up to date at a manageable pace.
                                Last edited by Thorbes; 11-20-2016, 08:26 PM.


                                I'm So Meta Even This Acronym

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X