No announcement yet.

[OOC] (Promethean: The Created 2E) Muddy Waters

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok, good to know. Going to have to watch the Distillations, that's probably going to draw the Pandorans right to us.

Haberdasher's Requiem Conversions and Homebrew

Comment

• Haberdasher no dram fail for xps? :P

Comment

• Originally posted by ArchonAres View Post
        Haberdasher no dram fail for xps? :P
        Have you seen the number of beats I've been getting recently? I'm not exactly starved right now.

Comment

• Wormwood Haberdasher ArchonAres Caladriu well that took way longer than I thought (assignments and pre-winter yardwork and family events over Canadian Thanksgiving take time) but the update is up! Mounting action! Increasing tension! Lots of Pandorans! Remember how badly one of them hurt before?

Well now there's six.

My Homebrew Hub

Comment

• Well. This is unfortunate. Halfway to empty on the Pyros, no combat Alembics, only to health boxes not filled with Lethal. Just to check, is Adonis still under the effects of Drugged?

Comment

• Hey guys, sorry there's been such a delay. My Certification Year is a really reduced timeline (only nine weeks) so I've been swamped in papers and projects. Hopefully I'll get some breathing room by Thursday and there will be few disruptions after that until January.

My Homebrew Hub

Comment

• Thanks for letting us know! Good luck with your work.

In honor of our upcoming 1-year thread anniversary, here's some stuff I wanna do in this game:
                • ​Right now, scurry away from the fighting, free some prisoners, and encounter the Frozen Pilgrim in person.
                • Use Clairvoyance to check in on progenitors and other characters important to the throng whom we might not otherwise see.
                • Fight some werewolves in Metamorphosis form: I'm picturing Earth's barghest as some kinda slavering hyena monster.
                • Get into drumming as a new Tammuz labor and briefly slip into human society as part of a dive-bar metal band.
                • Brush against the fringes of a weird and completely unrelated supernatural happening, like an Arisen cult or God-Machine working or something inexplicable.
                • Be subject to really serious torch-and-pitchfork "we need to skip town" Disquiet.
                • Create progeny, with a serious risk of something terrible happening.
                • Get in trouble with vampire bikers in the Southwest and end up strapped to the front of a car as a blood bag in a Fury Road-style midnight death race, yes really.

2E Legacy Updates
                Brotherhood of the Demon Wind
                Choir of Hashmallim (plus extra Summoning content)
                Storm Keepers

Comment

• Caladriu Wormwood ArchonAres Haberdasher you're up! I (finally) had the breathing space to write an update. Things are about to get very hectic, very fast.

​And Caladriu I will take several of those things into account! A Pandoran is coming for Earth, but now is an opportunity to see if Earth will heed the path towards the Milestone or fall back on old habits.

My Homebrew Hub

Comment

• sorry for the delay (was on vacation with limited internet), will post within the next 12 hours!

Also, wow, this game is running for a year now? Wow =D

Comment

• Quick question: is Adonis still under the effects of Drugged and Beaten Down? He's probably going to charge the Fibrous Unborn to try and save Erwin, but I want to know if he's going to need to spend Will to do it and if he's going to suffer any dice penalties to the roll.

Comment

• Haberdasher it's been long enough that Adonis is no longer Beaten Down or Drugged. Sorry for the delay, it's end of term for me so everything is happening all at once.

My Homebrew Hub

Comment

• Interesting story about outsiders going on a pilgrimage in the wilderness in northern Canada: https://granta.com/mangilaluks-highway/

2E Legacy Updates
                          Brotherhood of the Demon Wind
                          Choir of Hashmallim (plus extra Summoning content)
                          Storm Keepers

Comment

• Knew I bought Brute Force for a reason. Nice to finally get a chance to use it.

Comment

• I think there are a few more turns that happen before Scout, since I chose to deliberately go last. However, can scout recenter the previous false azoth he used? Will that require a roll?

Comment

• Adonis getting a really badass scene here, I like it!

Comment

Working...
                                X