No announcement yet.

[OOC] (Promethean: The Created 2E) Muddy Waters

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm going to jump in with Earth at the garden if that's all right with everyone.

Comment

• Sure. I'm fine with that, gonna Post today.

Caius Wickersham Mark 5 isn't at the Garden, Caius^^" Earth uses they to refer to themselves.
      Last edited by Wormwood; 03-03-2018, 07:36 AM.

Comment

• Oh, oops. Chalk it up to late night fatigue.

Comment

• np, just wanted to let you know =)

Comment

• So I was thinking about how to get Scout back into the story for a bit, and I finally realized that Scout is terrible at 'people'. Adonis, however, was good at them, and he is pretty okay with owing Adonis a favor for helping him with that.

Comment

• A little bit of an update for Wormwood. Don't worry ArchonAres Caladriu and Caius Wickersham I'm thinking of ways to drop you in on delicious, delicious plot and some lovely weirdness. But Mark 5 is in for an... interesting time. You spend enough time downtown in Winnipeg, and you get an idea of which bars to avoid. They're among the oldest bars. The prohibition bars. Old speakeasies. Bars where people on the edge have a habit of setting in to roost. They're also, statistically, the bars where you're most likely to get stabbed. Or shot. Or bottled. Or have someone who's drunk and pissed off stumble out into the street to cause trouble.

The bus stop I use to get home from work is just around the corner from a bar that was, once upon a time, Winnipeg's earliest movie theatre. It's significantly less glamorous now. On one occasion, two guys stumbled out into the street to get into a brawl involving a belt and a bike lock as weapons. Another time there was a fight where a roadwork sign was used as a bludgeon. That's sort of just the way it goes in Winnipeg. Areas people feel almost completely safe and isolated from danger are literal street corners away from spots people feel are extraordinarily dangerous.

My Homebrew Hub

Comment

• Wormwood Caius Wickersham Caladriu Haberdasher ArchonAres here's a proper update for you! One of the lovely things about Azothic Radiance as written? At your current power level you can be almost half a city away and still be vaguely aware that you're near one another. There's something really comforting about that which appeals to me, distant intimacy, knowing that someone familiar (or at least someone who could understand) is relatively nearby and able to be found if you want to seek them out.

My Homebrew Hub

Comment

• I'm on spring vacation right now, but I'll be able to post tomorrow I think. Sorry for leaving Basil hanging!

I actually had a dream about this game last night! It was like a Victorian or Weimar era setting where we were henchmen of a human mesmerist, kinda Doom Patrol meets Cabinet of Dr. Caligari. I'll have to remember that, it's a good premise for a Promethean game.

I specifically remember trying to figure out how Adonis was charging the talk-to-humans-at-parties and deal-with-supernaturals Alembics at the same time. It's good to know the weird structure of Promethean powers is imprinted on my subconscious.

2E Legacy Updates
                  Brotherhood of the Demon Wind
                  Choir of Hashmallim (plus extra Summoning content)
                  Storm Keepers

Comment

• I'll wait for the other posts to drop first, need to think on Mark 5's response to that.

Comment

• Are you willing to take another player or is this closed?

Comment

• Originally posted by damocles23 View Post
                        Are you willing to take another player or is this closed?
                        atm the game seems down. wouldnt mind it seeing come back to live, though.

Comment

• Well consider it having at least one more player. Wouldn't mind to solo until you find some more.

Comment

• Hey, just saw this now. I'll have to consider where/if I can pick the story back up. I love this setting and I love these characters, but I'll have to see if I can commit the time to Storytell and to play in a PbP game or two.

My Homebrew Hub

Comment

• Not to mention that I just got started and Caladriu been leaving me hanging for almost four months here.

Comment

Working...
                              X