Wikis for RPG Campaigns

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wikis for RPG Campaigns

Anyone have any experience with using wikis for their RPG campaign? I am thinking about creating one for my Play by Post campaign to keep track of all the moving parts.

Any suggestions on what sites to use?

Are you ready to rage? Discover if you are Brave Enough to fight for the soul of the world.

The Werewolf: the Apocalypse Quest updates on Mondays. All are welcome to vote.

I (and a few others around here) use Obsidian Portal. It's specifically for running RPGs.

Example: https://to-rule-in-hell.obsidianportal.com/

Comment

Does Obsidian Portal allow players the ability to edit Wiki articles?

Are you ready to rage? Discover if you are Brave Enough to fight for the soul of the world.

Comment

Yeah, but they have to make an account to do so though. There are also GM only sections on each page that only the GM can see and edit (you can make the whole page that too). There are some additional options if you pay for a premium account too.

Comment

Originally posted by ElvesofZion View Post
          Yeah, but they have to make an account to do so though. There are also GM only sections on each page that only the GM can see and edit (you can make the whole page that too). There are some additional options if you pay for a premium account too.

I just created a campaign and Obsidian Portal is perfect for my needs.

Thanks for the suggestion!

Comment

Originally posted by wonderandawe View Post

I just created a campaign and Obsidian Portal is perfect for my needs.

Thanks for the suggestion!
            No problem, always happy to get more people on the platform. Took a look at the campaign too, off to a smashing start.

Comment

Originally posted by ElvesofZion View Post

No problem, always happy to get more people on the platform. Took a look at the campaign too, off to a smashing start.

I just been copying all the stuff I've been posting on the forum. It will make it easier to reference later.

Comment

Thanks for sharing Obsidian Portal. I plan on using it with future campaigns

Comment

Working...
                X