Stomach Flu SUCK

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stomach Flu SUCK

I thought that given I'm sick as a dog (I love dogs it makes me sad that's a thing), so I thought that I'd start a thread to whine about how much that sucks, to distract me from how much it actually sucks, which is alot.

I should be a work this snow storm, I feel weak, helpless and pathetic, people were relying on me and I let them dowm. Thankfully my Dad is covering for me, but he's 58 I think, almost sixty, so I feel guilt.

Symptoms included vomiting, diarrea, stomach cramps, body ache, naisia, I tell myself no one could shovel snow like this, but I still feel guilty.

Thank you for you time, this did make me feel a bit better, illogical as that sounds.

Bronchitis and sinusitis. I feel your pain, brother.

Mouse monk riding a tiny pig avatar courtesy of the very talented forumite Jen!

Jen's original portrayal of Mouse Monk, featuring some human or other named Tybalt Farwander.

Comment

Oh! Cool. Less diarrhea in the Hate thread.

I don't know what foul arachnid menace managed to bite me, but bitten I am and I'm experiencing fatigue, disorientation and general fuckedupedness. It sucks and I'm going to complain about it and not seek any medical attention unless it's far beyond being necessary, because I know me. Hooray.

Omegaphallic It's rough, but sometimes one can't help relying on those one would rather have relying on them. That's kinda universal for family, I think. Don't feel too guilty. Sick happens. Feel better soon, though. Much love.
      Last edited by AzraelFirestorm; 12-11-2016, 10:02 PM. Reason: Failure to show Empathy. I blame Venom

(They/Them/Theirs)

Comment

Originally posted by AzraelFirestorm View Post
        Oh! Cool. Less diarrhea in the Hate thread.

I don't know what foul arachnid menace managed to bite me, but bitten I am and I'm experiencing fatigue, disorientation and general fuckedupedness. It sucks and I'm going to complain about it and not seek any medical attention unless it's far beyond being necessary, because I know me. Hooray.

Omegaphallic It's rough, but sometimes one can't help relying on those one would rather have relying on them. That's kinda universal for family, I think. Don't feel too guilty. Sick happens. Feel better soon, though. Much love.
        My dad had the stomach flu before me and we thought he was completely over it, but he puked at work last night, so now I feel guilty.

I do feel better then when I posted, but I've been eating nothing, but crackers. I wanted to lose weight, but not like this.

To my fellow sick on this thread, I commistrate.

Comment

Working...
        X