Star Trek: Dudes of Legend

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Star Trek: Dudes of Legend

Star Trek Online is basically Dudes of Legend Online, it is that fucked up and awesome.

In no other game can you jump into your space ship with your well armed and scientically brilliant Harem of Orion Slave girls, while your dressed like ripped cross between the Hulk and a Male Stripper fresh out of a BDSM convention with Ferengi energy whip, with bolts coming out of your neck, so you can go fight a trio of Cybernetic T Rex's, yes dinosaurs with Laser Beams that fire missiles at you, then beam back to your ship so you can go fight giant Undine Planet Killers ships, then attack Dyson Spheres filled with warriors that can teleport nearly anywhere, fight in a temporal cold war, against space basis and Admiral Leeta, who is basically the mirror universes equiviliant to the Bajoran Antichrist, then go back to your Klingon Fleet Space Station which has it's own strip club with a massive tub of booze (blood wine).

My Fed Character flies a Fleet Jupiter which is basically a flying space station that that spits out defiant like space ships called Callistos. My star ship shoots star ships at my enemies.

My Orion (KDF faction) Captain is the one that looks like a super kinky male stripper that got hit by too much gamma radiation.

Your ship comes equipped with its own bar and sickbay for your hang overs.

Not enough? Visit Risia, the Party Planet! Still not enough get teleported during Christmas by Q to a universe where you fight snow men to protect Ginger Bread men!

It's like all the fucked up weird shit in Star Trek got tossed in a blender with a boob slider thrown in and turned into a video game. Crazy. I love it.

Want a Dinosaur as bridge officer, concider it done, want a cat man as bridge officers, two flavours regular Caitan, and Sabretooth telepathic Fersans, Giant Bug Eyed Lizard men, yep the Gorn officer is reporting, want bridge a zombie bridge officer, cyber (Borg) or none cyber (Kobian) at your service, and so many more, including ones that look like someones acid trip in humaniod form (alien generator).

This is the weirdest game I've played, and I have Age of Wonders III with its Orc Angels, Goblin Succubi, and Halfling Succubi that looked like someones grandma in a lingerie with bat wings, and bearded Dwarf Succubi, I also have Leisure Suit Larry: Magna Cum Laude, and Planescape Torment and STO is still the strangest, coolest, must fucked up game I've ever played.

Oh and there is a nudity patch according to legend.

Star Trek Legends also do voice acting in the game.

Originally posted by Omegaphallic View Post
    Star Trek Online is basically Dudes of Legend Online, it is that fucked up and awesome.

In no other game can you jump into your space ship with your well armed and scientically brilliant Harem of Orion Slave girls, while your dressed like ripped cross between the Hulk and a Male Stripper fresh out of a BDSM convention with Ferengi energy whip, with bolts coming out of your neck, so you can go fight a trio of Cybernetic T Rex's, yes dinosaurs with Laser Beams that fire missiles at you, then beam back to your ship so you can go fight giant Undine Planet Killers ships, then attack Dyson Spheres filled with warriors that can teleport nearly anywhere, fight in a temporal cold war, against space basis and Admiral Leeta, who is basically the mirror universes equiviliant to the Bajoran Antichrist, then go back to your Klingon Fleet Space Station which has it's own strip club with a massive tub of booze (blood wine).

You just sold me on the game. Downloading it now for Xbox One. Thanks.

PENTEX SUCKS.

I'm a gamer. I'm conservative. We exist.

Comment

Originally posted by Fat Larry View Post

You just sold me on the game. Downloading it now for Xbox One. Thanks.
      Your welcome!

Comment

Working...
      X