Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Online Communities For Roleplay?

Hello!

Do you know some online communities were I can play WoD Chronicles (even the less popular games) through: forum, e-mail or chat?

Thank you

There is the play by post threads on this forum.

I've seen a few OP games on rpnation.com.

Are you ready to rage? Discover if you are Brave Enough to fight for the soul of the world.

The Werewolf: the Apocalypse Quest updates on Mondays. All are welcome to vote.

Comment

There's rpol.net, good few White Wolf and Onyx Path games.

Comment

I'm looking for my PbP, which I've also shared in the other other forum for games.

Tiffany Sanderson
        HBN = HP + OWOD +CoC = http://www.hogwartsbynight,com

Comment

I'm not even being a little bit facetious, I got my start roleplaying on Neopets. You could give that a try? I haven't been on in a while.

Hayley Margules, historian and former OPP writer
          Chronicles of Darkness: Dark Eras and Companion, Beast: The Primordial Ready-Made Characters, and Dark Ages: Tome of Secrets

Comment

Originally posted by hm8453a View Post
            I'm not even being a little bit facetious, I got my start roleplaying on Neopets. You could give that a try? I haven't been on in a while.
            Mine was Gaia Online. No idea what the roleplaying community there is like nowadays though.

Onyx Path Forum Moderator

My mod voice is red. I use it so you know when I'm speaking in an official capacity, not as an indication of tone.

Going by Willow now, or Wil for short. She/Her/Hers.

Comment

nwod.org

Its a fourm pbp type thing.

Follow me on twitter! https://twitter.com/scelestai

Comment

You might try searching on discord, I know there are some Exalted groups/collections of games happening and there might well be WoD stuff as well somewhere.

Odd_Canuck is not a topical medication or food product and is not to be taken internally or seriously.

Comment

I might be starting a WoD forum roleplay soon, either on here or I may create my own forum. Not sure yet.

​I can do Classic World of Darkness (1e or 2e) or New World of Darkness/Chronicles of Darkness (1e), depending on the gameline in question. I do not run games using Chronicles of Darkness 2e material, or Classic World of Darkness Revised material, so keep that in mind when requesting a game from me.

​Currently planning out a Vampire: The Masquerade campaign that is based on the very early fluff and outright rejects the metaplot and the entirety of Revised Edition's themes and setting changes. Setting is the fictional State of San Andreas and the RP would begin in 1992 and end in 2001 in-game. Also, Kindred of the East and Demon: The Fallen are declared non-canon. So no Kuei-Jin and no Fallen, East Asia instead has Cainites in it and the Caine origin myth is only a theory.

I will be using the map from the video game Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, but no characters or factions from GTA will make an appearance in any way, shape, or form. I may be willing to use characters and concepts from VTM: Bloodlines though.

Comment

I can't speak for how good they are but this thread just popped up on reddit and it looks to be about that. I believe someone mentioned something in the similar.

The link is here.

Comment

There's Roll20.com. It's a big platform with a lot of games to offer, actual sessions like sitting around a table that is. Just online, without the need to actually visit someones house (praised be ye lords of the internet). If you find an actual group depends on what you are searching, but you could also offer games yourself. It's a bit clunky though and the voice chat/ video chat options are still in development, so most players use Skype or whatever but it has character sheets for almost every system and a very alive community.

Comment

Im actually trying to find a Hunter the vigil game.

Comment

Working...
                        X