Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So Long For Now, Onyx Path (And Thanks For the Memories)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Long For Now, Onyx Path (And Thanks For the Memories)

I've been thinking on this for a while, and I'm thinking of temporarily calling it quits on Onyx Path forums for a while. There's no real reason in particular other than the fact that I don't post here often anymore and I'm kind of drifting away from White Wolf/Onyx Path products in general and gravitating back to my roots in RPG's, namely Big Eyes Small Mouth and Dungeons & Dragons. So, I'm going to take an extended break from these forums for a while.

​Now, I'm probably going to come back eventually (don't know exactly when), so it's not a farewell so much as it's a "See You Later" scenario, but I figured I'd give a shout out to all the folks on Onyx Path Forums whom I have fond memories of.

​I'd like to give thanks to Charlaquin, CTPhipps, Tobias, ArcaneArts, and countless others on here who made my experience on Onyx Path a good one. Not sure if I'm going to delete this account and make a new one if or when I eventually return, or just keep this one. But I'll probably be back eventually. I just need a break from WoD and CofD, and focus on more important things in my life, as well as get back to my gaming roots in my spare time.

​I've had plenty of ups and downs on this forum as well as its predecessor, but overall, I've had a good run for now and I'm thinking I'll take an extended break. Rest assured that I will probably be back later. But for now, I need a break. However, I made this thread to show my appreciation for this forum and its users since I'll be taking a minimum of a few months off, maybe longer.

Best of wishes and I'll see you around sometime. Don't worry, it's only for a while. I'll probably come back in the spring or summer, I don't know. Depends on how I'm feeling at that time and how things are looking for me in real life.

​You folks are awesome.
    Last edited by Camilla; 01-31-2017, 09:35 PM.

Haven't we already done this before?

Anyways, have fun, take care of yourself.

Sean K.I.W. Steele, Onyx Path Freelancer
    Working on:The Hedge
    The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.-Kino's Journey

Comment

Originally posted by ArcaneArts View Post
      Haven't we already done this before?

Anyways, have fun, take care of yourself.
      ​Thanks, man. I'll do my best to have lots of fun while I'm away. I just feel like I needed a break from things for a while.

Comment

You should keep your account. No reason to delete it. We'll all be waiting for your return.

Comment

Originally posted by AnubisXy View Post
          You should keep your account. No reason to delete it. We'll all be waiting for your return.
          ​I'll keep it then, but after tonight, I'll be on my extended break.

Hope all goes well for you folks.

Comment

You as well!

Comment

Yeah definitely keep this account if you decide to come back, cause making a new account is actually against the rules and would get you banned. But anyway, take care, good luck in your future gaming endeavors. Hopefully I'll hear from you again some day!

Onyx Path Forum Moderator

My mod voice is red. I use it so you know when I'm speaking in an official capacity, not as an indication of tone.

Comment

Take it easy! And yea, no reason why you couldn't come back.

I post much these days myself, but I try to check in from time to time.

MrGone's Character Sheets
                For all your WoD Character Sheet Needs

Comment

Working...
                X