No announcement yet.

My PSN Account has been Hacked/Banned!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My PSN Account has been Hacked/Banned!

Uggh I don't know what happened but my PSN Account is banned for some reason. And don't do anything wrong on my Playstation, I was just watching movies and playing Overwatch. I don't grief anyone, but the last few days it kept forcing me to reset my account password so I'm guessing it must have gotten hacked. Playstation doesn't have the most user friendly customer support now, so I can't call on the weekend and I've spent like an hour hovering over the chatwindow support but nothing so far besides having to keep prooving I am not a robot.

Anyone ever have this problem?

It is a time for great deeds!

Originally posted by Eldagusto View Post
    Anyone ever have this problem?
    A couple of years ago my account got banned because it got hacked. It took about a week before I was able to get it fixed.

Comment

Originally posted by AnubisXy View Post

A couple of years ago my account got banned because it got hacked. It took about a week before I was able to get it fixed.
      Hmm that is a mixed situation... I guess that is good in that a week isn't too long. Thank you for telling me.

Comment

That was a few years ago during some big hack that hit a bunch of accounts, so I'm sure they were real busy at the time. Hopefully they'll be able to get to you faster than they did me.

Comment

I spent the afternoon and couldn't reach anyone. I'll try the phone line on monday. How did you explain everything to them? I would need to make a new account just to talk to them through their Help forums.

Comment

Oh no! Sorry to hear that man... That sucks.

Hopefully you can get it worked out though...

MrGone's Character Sheets
            For all your WoD Character Sheet Needs

Comment

Working...
            X