Print on Demand Heavy Weight Premium Editions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Print on Demand Heavy Weight Premium Editions

So I received VtR 2E, VtM20, PtC 2E, BtP, MtA 2E, and Hurt Locker about 2 weeks ago and they are amazing. The full color art is fantastic and the thick paper is great. Much better than my Geist the Sin-Eaters in standard weight. The issue I have is with some of the binding on them. For example, my VtR 2E does not seem to be bound to the actual spine. The pages are not coming out so the interior binding is holding, but because it is not bound to the spine, the front white glued page and rear glued white page (to the actual hard cover) is in danger of pulling off little by little. Has anyone had this happen and does anyone have a quick fix for this?

Thanks in advance!

Had similar issues(but most of mine were World of Darkness books), so I said the hell with it all--and went PDF only.

Haven't looked back since.

PENTEX SUCKS.

I'm a gamer. I'm conservative. We exist.

Comment

I had that problem with my Mage: The Awakening 2e core (though that was standard.) It's actually all bound together in one big packet, and the spine is glued to the packet...so the spine came loose. I, uh, glued it back on....

Comment

Originally posted by RomulusGloriosus View Post
        I had that problem with my Mage: The Awakening 2e core (though that was standard.) It's actually all bound together in one big packet, and the spine is glued to the packet...so the spine came loose. I, uh, glued it back on....

Well, This is what I was thinking as well. Stayed together after that or have you had to do it again?

Comment

Originally posted by EldritchMinister View Post

Well, This is what I was thinking as well. Stayed together after that or have you had to do it again?
          No problems so far, but it only happened a couple of weeks ago so...I'll give it time?

Comment

Working...
          X