Shadownessence forum?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shadownessence forum?

So for at least 5 months now I have been unable to get to the Shadownessence forums. Is it totally dead now? Does anyone know? Seemed like I got an email message saying I had a message, and last word from Jimi(who ran the server) he said it was up, but would never look into why I couldn't load it. I tried awhile ago to tell him I was still having issues, but I never heard anything back.

Does anyone around here still go there? Assuming it's not dead...
    Last edited by Darksider; 07-27-2015, 01:46 AM. Reason: Mod edit, removed link.

MrGone's Character Sheets
    For all your WoD Character Sheet Needs

Well. I can load into it and the last message was febuary. It looks like no one is using it and I haven't seen anything suggesting a move or anything. The last I see is a talk about a kickstarter. That could be because I'm not a member though. So sorry if I'm not seeing everything.

Comment

Thats ok, least it loads for you. I get a message saying the server can't be found.

If someone is a member there, maybe they can let someone there know I can't access it. Not a big deal if I don't I guess, I don't go there often, but it's nice to drop in from time to time.

Thanks for trying the link for me. I appreciate it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Gone View Post
        Thats ok, least it loads for you. I get a message saying the server can't be found.

If someone is a member there, maybe they can let someone there know I can't access it. Not a big deal if I don't I guess, I don't go there often, but it's nice to drop in from time to time.

Thanks for trying the link for me. I appreciate it.
        What internet browser are you using anyway? I used Firefox.

Comment

I'm a member. And it loads for me. There was one message that was posted on the forth of this month, but aside from that, yeah, the last message is from February.

"For these reasons, the trade of a soldier is held the most honourable of all others; because a soldier is a Yahoo hired to kill, in cold blood, as many of his own species, who have never offended him, as possibly he can." ― from "Gulliver's Travels"

Comment

just tried it with chrome, no problem.

Odd_Canuck is not a topical medication or food product and is not to be taken internally or seriously.

Comment

It loads fine on IE11 as well, not that there's anything new to see. The one recent post necroed an 8 year old thread.

Onyx Path Forum Administrator
              Posts in this color are moderator posts
              Posts in this color mean a Great Old One has driven me mad.
              Forum Terms of Use
              the Contact Us link.

Comment

Doesn't load for me either so it's not just you Mr Gone.

Comment

Same here Mr Gone - using Waterfox

Danny James - FL Editor, Writer, & Proofreader - @AlienStoneDog
                  - Onyx Path, Pinnacle, C7, TAG

Comment

Originally posted by Epimetheus View Post

What internet browser are you using anyway? I used Firefox.
                    I'm using Firefox, but doesn't work if I try IE either...

Originally posted by brjedi26 View Post
                    I'm a member. And it loads for me. There was one message that was posted on the forth of this month, but aside from that, yeah, the last message is from February.
                    Originally posted by Odd_Canuck View Post
                    just tried it with chrome, no problem.
                    Originally posted by Darksider View Post
                    It loads fine on IE11 as well, not that there's anything new to see. The one recent post necroed an 8 year old thread.
                    Thanks guys. Seems it's working for some people. Wonder why I can't get to it?

Brjedi, want to make a post there letting em know theres an issue and that some people can't seem to reach the forums? Not sure if it'll do any good though...

Originally posted by Obyrne View Post
                    Doesn't load for me either so it's not just you Mr Gone.

Originally posted by MeetsInTaverns View Post
                    Same here Mr Gone - using Waterfox
                    Well, at least I'm not alone.

Thanks for trying.

Comment

Brjedi, want to make a post there letting em know theres an issue and that some people can't seem to reach the forums? Not sure if it'll do any good though...
                      Sure. It's done. I posted it in the introductions section because the support forums seemed to be down. I honestly don't think it'll do much good, with the majority of posts being a couple months old, though.

"For these reasons, the trade of a soldier is held the most honourable of all others; because a soldier is a Yahoo hired to kill, in cold blood, as many of his own species, who have never offended him, as possibly he can." ― from "Gulliver's Travels"

Comment

Yea, at this point it might be totally dead. But, can't hurt I guess.

Thanks for the help man!

Comment

Thanks guys. Seems it's working for some people. Wonder why I can't get to it?
                          Expanding on this, I can't access it from work.

Tried doing several lookups on various sites online and it's not in the DNS system properly anymore.

Odd_Canuck is not a topical medication or food product and is not to be taken internally or seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by Odd_Canuck View Post
                            Expanding on this, I can't access it from work.

Tried doing several lookups on various sites online and it's not in the DNS system properly anymore.
                            Hmmm....weird. Thanks for looking into it as well...

Comment

Firefox 27 is accessing it with no problems.

Comment

Working...
                              X