Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Master Aquatosic View Post

Two-Thirdslings are just a jokey way to avoid saying half-Halflings

But would half-halflings be quarterlings?

Going by Willow now, or Wil for short. She/Her/Hers.

Comment

• Preview of an upcoming Pathfinder book that does a lovely job of showcasing diversity within the setting. I adore this.

https://paizo.com/community/blog/v57...-a-Lovely-Face

Remi. she/her. game designer.

Comment

• Some thoughts on how to mix PF2’s magic with Eberron’s setting.

https://dailyplanescape.tumblr.com/p...gic-in-eberron

Freelancer (He/His Pronouns): CofD - Dark Eras 2, Kith and Kin, Mummy 2e, Oak Ash and Thorn; Scion - Mysteries of the World

CofD booklists: Beast I Changeling | Demon | Deviant (TBA) | Geist l Hunter l Mage | Mummy | Promethean | Vampire | Werewolf (WIP)

Comment

• Originally posted by Charlaquin View Post

But would half-halflings be quarterlings?

only if they're something smaller, like half-gnome or half-pixie

A god is just a monster you kneel to. - ArcaneArts, Quoting "Fall of Gods"

Comment

only if they're something smaller, like half-gnome or half-pixie
            Ahh, I see. I was thinking fractions of fractions, you were thinking fractions of the height of an average adult human.

Going by Willow now, or Wil for short. She/Her/Hers.

Comment

• Anybody else think a Half Gnome / Half Dwarf would have the most ridiculous looking beard in fictional history?

Comment

• Originally posted by Nyrufa View Post
                Anybody else think a Half Gnome / Half Dwarf would have the most ridiculous looking beard in fictional history?

well damn. That would be an awesome character and a really adorable odd couple of parents.

Comment

well damn. That would be an awesome character and a really adorable odd couple of parents.

Hey, one was made from stone, the other was made from gems. Surprised the idea hasn't been presented already!

Comment

• Wait, which setting are we talking about?

Comment

Wait, which setting are we talking about?

Oh, right... different origin stories.

Comment

• New Eberron hardcover officially announced!

Remi. she/her. game designer.

Comment

• Parents offered out of the blue to buy me a D&D book as a college gift to help me meet new people. Probelm is, I can't decide what to get. I try to be a player instead of a GM, but I'd like a book that gives me both character options and ideas for gming, maybe even adventures. I'd also like it to be something I can get a physical copy of. Any ideas for D&D 5e or maybe 3.5 books that are currently available online as hard copies and fit these criteria?

Comment

• If you haven't got it already, Xanathar's Guide to Everything is an invaluable resource for 5e, both for DMs and Players. It's a wonderful little grab bag of options, from new subclasses, ways to flesh out characterization, Downtime rules, guides for combining Skill and Tool proficiencies, loads of new spells, and even an alternate way to gauge CR. I liken it to an expansion of both the PHB and DMG.

Comment

• Hmm, my parents ended up getting me the three core books for 5e. I hope i showed suitable thanks for such a big gift. But i think I'm going to buy Xanathar's for myself anyway.

Also, anyone got links to the errata for the PHB, DMG, MM and the XGtE?

Comment

Hmm, my parents ended up getting me the three core books for 5e. I hope i showed suitable thanks for such a big gift. But i think I'm going to buy Xanathar's for myself anyway.

Also, anyone got links to the errata for the PHB, DMG, MM and the XGtE?
                                This link here has the errata for the PHB, DMG, and MM as of November of last year, which as far as I can tell is the latest one. Don't quote me on that.

I can't find any errata for Xanathar's Guide. Doesn't mean there isn't any, just that I can't find it. Take from that what you will.

Comment

Working...
                                X