No announcement yet.

Star Wars: The Last Jedi

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• People always gotta ruin things, and now it's part of someone's job. I'm not even a big Star Wars fan and find that despicable.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheCountAlucard View Post
      Sadly, I don’t find this all that surprising.

Going by Willow now, or Wil for short. She/Her/Hers.

Comment

• At the risk of poking the sleeping bear that is the subjebt of The Last Jedi, this video is fantastic, and I think every Star Wars fan should watch it.
        Last edited by Charlaquin; 12-22-2018, 01:13 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Charlaquin View Post
          At the risk of poking the sleeping bear that is the aubjebt of The Last Jedi, this video is fantastic, and I think every Star Wars fan should watch it.
          Thanks! I'll check it out.

My two favorite Star Wars channels, Star Wars Explained and Hello Greedo, both some retrospectives that I thought were really good. Of course, Patrick (H) Willems did a really good TLJ video a few months back I liked as well.

MrGone's Character Sheets
          For all your WoD Character Sheet Needs

Comment

• Originally posted by Charlaquin View Post
            At the risk of poking the sleeping bear that is the subjebt of The Last Jedi, this video is fantastic, and I think every Star Wars fan should watch it.
            Thanks again for posting this. I finally watched and really liked it. He made a lot of great points...
            Last edited by Mr Gone; 12-29-2018, 08:49 AM.

MrGone's Character Sheets
            For all your WoD Character Sheet Needs

Comment

• If you turned off Darth Vader's cybernetic attachments would he just die?

Comment

• Originally posted by nofather View Post
                If you turned off Darth Vader's cybernetic attachments would he just die?
                I believe so, as he needs them for respiration. That said, we have seen him partially out of his armor on multiple occasions, so my assumption would be that the chest piece is the only essential component.

Comment

• In the old extended universe, he would die eventually. But we're talking many hours, possibly even days depending on the environment and what he's doing and of course since he's Darth Freaking Vader he'd probably have a fair amount of plot immunity.

Comment

If you turned off Darth Vader's cybernetic attachments would he just die?
                    "Breath is the least appreciated gift of the gods. None sing hymns to it, praising the good air, breathed by king and beggar, master and dog alike. But, oh, to be without it!"

He/him

Comment

• Thanks so much everyone, love the quote TheCountAlucard. Saw a video where someone dropped an EMP in front of him and wondering if he would just flatline right there, he wasn't really in good looking shape when we see him without his costume. But figured the Force might help him get to someplace he could receive medical attention.

Comment

Thanks so much everyone, love the quote TheCountAlucard.
                        Yama, from Zelazny's Lord of Light. Minor spoilers, unfortunately.

He/him

Comment

Working...
                        X