Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Apparently a Mouse can eat a Fox! (aka Disney/Fox buyout)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, I don't mind the government looking into this. Of course, since unlike the AT&T Time Warner merger, Trump already called Rupert Murdoch to congratulate him on the Fox/Disney merger, I don't think the government is going to pursue this merger too hard.

Comment

By the way... the merging happens a couple of days before the law against net neutrality. Don't want to sound paranoid but am I the only one to find the timing odd?

Comment

Originally posted by Maris Streck View Post
        By the way... the merging happens a couple of days before the law against net neutrality. Don't want to sound paranoid but am I the only one to find the timing odd?
        Coindedences do happen.

Freelancer (He/His Pronouns): CofD - Dark Eras 2, Mummy 2e; Scion - Mysteries of the World

CofD booklists: Beast I Changeling | Demon (TBA) | Deviant (TBA) | Geist l Hunter l Mage | Mummy | Promethean | Vampire | Werewolf (WIP)

Comment

I'm mostly happy. For one, the thought of Disney utilizing X-Men and Fantastic Four properties has me excited. I'm also hopeful that with the firing of Axel Alonso, Marvel Comics can go back to pumping out good stories again--hopefully with the FF and X-Men at the forefront, and not the Inhumans.

PENTEX SUCKS.

I'm a gamer. I'm conservative. We exist.

Comment

Working...
          X