Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Apparently a Mouse can eat a Fox! (aka Disney/Fox buyout)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tasti man LH
    replied
    “Sure we’re marching even closer to the cyberpunk future of mega-sized corporations, BUT WHO CARES?! X-Men and Fantastic Four are back with Marvel! We finally have a shot at a *good* Fantastic Four movie!!!”

*big sigh*

Leave a comment:

• Nicolas Milioni
    replied
    Originally posted by Second Chances View Post
    I'm actually... not super bothered by it. If Disney were to buy Amazon, then I might have some concerns, but this gets a whole lot of properties I like out of the hands of Rupert Murdoch, particularly National Geographic. So I'm kinda cool with it. Its now a really big and powerful company, more so than in the past, but its still not a monopoly by any stretch and frankly, they've been doing good work.
    yeah,that's a good point. and yeah,the crossovers will be really cool

Leave a comment:

• Second Chances
    replied
    Originally posted by Nicolas Milioni View Post
    It's a little disquieting,ain't it? one company owning everything
    I'm actually... not super bothered by it. If Disney were to buy Amazon, then I might have some concerns, but this gets a whole lot of properties I like out of the hands of Rupert Murdoch, particularly National Geographic. So I'm kinda cool with it. Its now a really big and powerful company, more so than in the past, but its still not a monopoly by any stretch and frankly, they've been doing good work.

Leave a comment:

• Nicolas Milioni
    replied
    It's a little disquieting,ain't it? one company owning everything

Leave a comment:

Working...
X