No announcement yet.

The MtG Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can we take a moment to admire how flavorful this one is?

Cinder's Comprehensive Collection of Creations - Homebrew Hub

I write about Beast: The Primordial a lot

This is what I'm working on

Comment

So someone on Reddit bought a big poster online covered in planeswalker art... including new art for Ral, Ajani (swoon), Teferi, Jace, Karn... and Elspeth, cloakless, carrying her Returned mask and a torch. Very curious stuff.

Call me Remi. Female pronouns for me, please.

Comment

Soooooo.... I just received 5 access codes for Arena, explicitly for friends so that a server stress test can be done on the 20th. Who wants one?

Freelancer (He/His Pronouns): CofD - Dark Eras 2, Mummy 2e; Scion - Mysteries of the World

CofD booklists: Beast I Changeling | Demon | Deviant (TBA) | Geist l Hunter l Mage | Mummy | Promethean | Vampire | Werewolf (WIP)

Comment

Originally posted by Cinder View Post
          Can we take a moment to admire how flavorful this one is?

I'm determined to try and make a deck out of this one.

Comment

Originally posted by Second Chances View Post
            Soooooo.... I just received 5 access codes for Arena, explicitly for friends so that a server stress test can be done on the 20th. Who wants one?
            I would be forever greatful!

Onyx Path Forum Moderator

My mod voice is red. I use it so you know when I'm speaking in an official capacity, not as an indication of tone.

Going by Willow now, or Wil for short. She/Her/Hers.

Comment

I've always wanted to collaborate on building a Magic set. I've gotten together or joined groups in the past to do it but the projects have never made it all the way to the finish line.

Comment

Interesting thought... Since WotC is opening the door for MtG/D&D crossover with the upcoming Ravnica setting material... What if they went the opposite way as well and made like a Faerun set?

My mod voice is red. I use it so you know when I'm speaking in an official capacity, not as an indication of tone.

Comment

Eberron is now an option for DM’s Guild submissions.

Someone pushed a button early, looks like.

Call me Remi. Female pronouns for me, please.

Comment

Originally posted by atamajakki View Post
                    Eberron is now an option for DM’s Guild submissions.

Someone pushed a button early, looks like.
                    Wrong thread, but good news!

EDIT: Where was this button pushed? I'm not seeing anything on dnd.wizards
                    Last edited by Charlaquin; 07-23-2018, 01:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Charlaquin View Post
                      Wrong thread, but good news!

EDIT: Where was this button pushed? I'm not seeing anything on dnd.wizards
                      http://www.thepiazza.org.uk/bb/viewt...p?f=16&t=20120

Freelancer (He/His Pronouns): CofD - Dark Eras 2, Mummy 2e; Scion - Mysteries of the World

CofD booklists: Beast I Changeling | Demon | Deviant (TBA) | Geist l Hunter l Mage | Mummy | Promethean | Vampire | Werewolf (WIP)

Comment

Threw together an EDH deck just for the hell of it. Honestly surprised at how well it came together from just digging singles out of a drawer. Feels a lot like a reimagining of one of my original decks from back in middle school. Used it to learn some cocky youngsters on just how monoblue do...

Comment

Originally posted by Caitiff Primogen View Post
                          Threw together an EDH deck just for the hell of it. Honestly surprised at how well it came together from just digging singles out of a drawer. Feels a lot like a reimagining of one of my original decks from back in middle school. Used it to learn some cocky youngsters on just how monoblue do...

Blue player high five! Although only one of my blue EDH decks is using traditional counterspells at all. My Muldrotha one is using the Lunar Force, Hesitation and Siren Stormtamer along with a Vedalken Orrery and a Glen Elendra Archmage in the mail. And the other one is Arcades, the Strategist Defender Tribal Aggro

A god is just a monster you kneel to. - ArcaneArts, Quoting "Fall of Gods"

Comment

Finally tried out Arena and like it a lot more than I thought I would. PM me if anybody wants to play some games (though I'm mostly still working with my initial pool of cards).

Comment

Working...
                            X