No announcement yet.

The MtG Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I need a job first, but I somehow remembered I need a bird deck.

Sean K.I.W./Kelly R.A. Steele, Freelance Writer(Feel free to call me Sean, Kelly, Arcane, or Arc)
    The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.-Keiichi Sigsawa, Kino's Journey
    Feminine pronouns, please.

Comment

Friends list on Arena is a thing finally. PM me if you want my username and we can play sometime.

Comment

Been playing for quite a bit. Pretty much gave up on it but rejoined to get some plays in during COVID19. Magic Arena is the least fun way to play Magic: The Gathering. You don't get to talk to the person you are playing against, and the only consistently available-play format is Standard. Unfortunately because of this, you are going to consistently play decks that are 1 of about 10 very popular decks that tend to be more boring and frustrating to lay against than anything else.

Comment

Several (very old) cards banned today for being racist. Pleasantly surprised to see "Pradesh Gypsies" among them.

Remi. she/her. game designer.

Comment

Originally posted by atamajakki View Post
            Several (very old) cards banned today for being racist. Pleasantly surprised to see "Pradesh Gypsies" among them.

I did not expect to see that. But I guess they had to do some damage control after the hiring prejudice article came out. Most of these cards are racist but I would still leave Crusade and Jihad in the game.

Comment

Originally posted by blackheartz View Post

I did not expect to see that. But I guess they had to do some damage control after the hiring prejudice article came out. Most of these cards are racist but I would still leave Crusade and Jihad in the game.
              As someone whose partner is Muslim, I’m really fucking glad they did. I didn’t realize I wanted it and wasn’t expecting it, but thank the fuck it has happened now.
              Last edited by Second Chances; 06-11-2020, 11:47 PM.

Black Lives Matter

He/His Pronouns | CofD booklists: Beast I Changeling | Demon | Deviant (WIP) | Geist l Hunter l Mage | Mummy | Promethean | Vampire | Werewolf

Comment

Working...
              X