Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Potential vampire coffin dug up in Alexandria

https://www.sciencealert.com/huge-my...ypt-alexandria

Oh yes, we Bloodlines now. Except the sarcophagus is of black granite, undecorated and accompanied by an alabaster bust. Any bets on who's inside?

ALEXANDER THE GREAT! *Dramatic Thunder and Lightning*

Mouse monk riding a tiny pig avatar courtesy of the very talented forumite Jen!

Jen's original portrayal of Mouse Monk, featuring some human or other named Tybalt Farwander.

Comment

Or Nephren-Ka.

Might not want to mess with it.
      Last edited by Boneguard; 07-12-2018, 08:53 AM.

Project consolidation:
      Rough Draft: Dhole Shifters, Ottawa By Night, Tribebook Bunyip, Garou Variant
      In redaction: Lasombra Bloodline

Comment

"And it was then that Nyarlathotep came out of Egypt"

But yes, I read about this. Cool news, geekiness aside
        Last edited by Cinder; 07-12-2018, 01:23 PM.

Cinder's Comprehensive Collection of Creations - Homebrew Hub

I write about Beast: The Primordial a lot

This is what I'm working on

Comment

It is clearly Akasha, the Queen of the Damned.

My Homebrew Signature

"And all our knowledge is, Ourselves to know"- An Essay on Man

I now blog in here

Comment

Looks like the True Black Hand might have an Aralu unaccounted for..

When there's no more room in Hell..

Comment

Crack that puppy open, not like the world can get much worse right now.

Comment

Originally posted by nofather View Post
                Crack that puppy open, not like the world can get much worse right now.
                On Twitter, Warren Ellis said "OPEN IT UP, RELEASE THE PLAGUE, FUCK THIS PLANET ahem i mean i'd like to see what's inside please" regarding this, which is a sentiment I feel we can all understand

Cinder's Comprehensive Collection of Creations - Homebrew Hub

I write about Beast: The Primordial a lot

This is what I'm working on

Comment

Gotta be an Antedeluvian, right? Set, maybe?

Onyx Path Forum Moderator

My mod voice is red. I use it so you know when I'm speaking in an official capacity, not as an indication of tone.

Going by Willow now, or Wil for short. She/Her/Hers.

Comment

Originally posted by Charlaquin View Post
                    The last sarcophagus he was known to be in shattered violently in the early first century, leaving the Clan missing a Sutekh, who's possibly still MIA. There's the apocryphal account of 3rd Generation vampires beyond the 13 (and 2nd Generation beyond the recorded 3), though, so maybe it's one of them?

I'm placing my bets on a Malk prank involving mummies and very confused Setites.

Or just a Mummy, if we're pointing out the obvious. Resurrection or Curse version, though? That's the question.

When there's no more room in Hell..

Comment

Originally posted by AzraelFirestorm View Post
                      The last sarcophagus he was known to be in shattered violently in the early first century, leaving the Clan missing a Sutekh, who's possibly still MIA. There's the apocryphal account of 3rd Generation vampires beyond the 13 (and 2nd Generation beyond the recorded 3), though, so maybe it's one of them?
                      Haha, oh WoD metaplot. Truly you will forever be beyond me.

Onyx Path Forum Moderator

My mod voice is red. I use it so you know when I'm speaking in an official capacity, not as an indication of tone.

Going by Willow now, or Wil for short. She/Her/Hers.

Comment

Originally posted by Charlaquin View Post

I'm placing my bets on a Malk prank involving mummies and very confused Setites.

Or just a Mummy, if we're pointing out the obvious. Resurrection or Curse version, though? That's the question.
                        Or, going by Beckett's Jyhad Diary, a 2nd Gen like Enoch?

Yo whose ready for a Month of Nightmares???

Comment

I hope it’s the former, since little I know of WoD point them to being the (at least nominally) good guys! The latter, well...

MtAw Homebrew: Even more Legacies, updated to 2E

Comment

Originally posted by Beriorn View Post
                            Any bets on who's inside?
                            Perhaps one of the actual Ptolemys. I've read that Ptolemy II was known for extravagance.

I have approximate knowledge of many things.
                            Watch me play Dark Souls III (completed)
                            https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDtbr08HW8RW4jOHN881YA3yRZBV4lpYw Watch me play Breath of the Wild (updated 12/03)

Comment

Working...
                            X