I wish that White Wolf/ Onyx Path would do X

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wish that White Wolf/ Onyx Path would do X

Simple question: What do you wish White Wolf/ Onyx Path would do, if they had the time, resources, and inclination to do so?

My wish is equally simple: A turn based RPG. Any of their IPs, with characters either moving or standing still (ala' Final Fantasy) in combat. Big focus on delivering a great story with memorable characters, challenges for all three of the holy trinity: Physical, Mental, Social.

Your turn!

I'm feeling bluuuueeeee~

Something along the lines of what Telltale Games did with The Walking Dead. Considering how they've handled their Fables license so far, I'd be excited — no, downright ecstatic — if they did something similar with Hunter, Werewolf, Changeling, etc.

Comment

If they had the resources? Buy Exalted and the Worlds of Darkness back.

Comment

Have a release schedule that is moderately accurate.

On a side note, OPP doesn't have the rights to any of the WoD or Exalted stuff except specifically table top RPGs, So the video game requests are more "What would you like CCP to do"

Odd_Canuck is not a topical medication or food product and is not to be taken internally or seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by Stupid Loserman View Post
          This, so much.

Sean K.I.W./Kelly R.A. Steele, Freelance Writer(Feel free to call me Sean, Kelly, Arcane, or Arc)
          The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.-Keiichi Sigsawa, Kino's Journey
          Feminine pronouns, please.

Comment

I'd like it if CCP and Onyx Path collaborated on a wide-open sandbox video game version of either Vampire: The Masquerade or Werewolf: The Apocalypse, complete with a detailed character creator and an open-ended world in the vein of Grand Theft Auto or Saints Row. Just keep it in the metaplot-neutral setting of V20 and W20. And make sure the soundtrack is diverse and not just Goth and Punk music (nothing wrong with either genre, but musical diversity is good!).

Man, if that was possible, it would be awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by Stupid Loserman View Post
              Scratch my old idea, this. This, so much.

Comment

Prototype in Crinos? I'd play it. Throw in some destructible environments, have 'em respawn after you leave the area for awhile to save on memory and so that you can come wreck 'em again.

Comment

Come out with a Ten year anniversary edition of the new world of darkness base book, essentially god machine without the fluff. Take all the material from Blood and Smoke that would be redundant in that book out of blood and smoke and inject all the relevant bits from "Blood Sorcery" to expand Cruac and Theban Sorcery into something approaching the usefulness of the other new expanded disciplines. Oh and add at least five bloodlines (one from each clan) to the book. Also, when they make it a pdf, make it easy to locate what you are looking for via bookmarks.

Comment

Make movies, and TV shows, too, so long as they're cable fare like Game of Thrones, etc.

Comment

Buy it's own nation state and proceed to take over the world.

Sean K.I.W./Kelly R.A. Steele, Freelance Writer(Feel free to call me Sean, Kelly, Arcane, or Arc)
                      The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.-Keiichi Sigsawa, Kino's Journey
                      Feminine pronouns, please.

Comment

Host a gigantic Werewolf Liveaction involving interaction with the Celestine Luna. Hosted on our actual moon.

You need a picture altered to fit your Exalted character, or just looking for some visual inspiration? Check out the twice-reborn Exaltification thread. And here is my Deviantart page

Søren Kierkegaard + Kim Kardashian = Brilliance

Comment

Reprint and support Vampire the Eternal Struggle card game.

Comment

I'm pretty sure VtES is another thing that's in CCP's hands, not Onyx Path's hands. Though given the quality of the POD cards we've seen, I think it would be awesome if CCP licensed out the old card games. While there would be a lot of work in digitizing all the cards, but it would keep them in print, effectively, indefinitely.

Comment

I'd also like that, Onyx Path could buy the WoD properties.
                              - Free White Wolf -

Then, they could make a TV series based on Classic World of Darkness,
                              funded by themselves, because they'd have complete liberty to make justice to the lore
                              and you wouldn't be watching a mainstream product to please the masses.

Films? Yeah, they would be great too, although, they'd feel short and compact, you know.

Comment

Working...
                              X