X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Papa Bear
    replied
    Originally posted by Shock View Post

It already exists, It's called supernatural.
    Didn't wanna say it.....BUT.......yeah, I kinda noticed that, too.

Leave a comment:

• Shock
    replied
    Originally posted by Papa Bear View Post
    Yeah, the World of Darkness Anthology series (or something like that) is an idea that's been kicked around for a long time and it's WAY OVER DUE!!

Especially with.....what.....6 different vampire shows on TV right now.
    It already exists, It's called supernatural.

Leave a comment:

• Laughing Hyena
    replied
    Originally posted by Heavy Arms View Post
    I'm pretty sure VtES is another thing that's in CCP's hands, not Onyx Path's hands. Though given the quality of the POD cards we've seen, I think it would be awesome if CCP licensed out the old card games. While there would be a lot of work in digitizing all the cards, but it would keep them in print, effectively, indefinitely.
    Would really love to see the Rage CCG again, if it was possible.
    And yeah, a werewolf game would be good seeing how there's not very many werewolf games out there where you play as one.

Looking back at the Street Fighter RPG White Wolf used to do, I know of a fighting game that would be cool to see in Tabletop form: Guilty Gear.

When I was going through old InQuest magazines, here are some things that were talked about and never came about:
    * There was a script floating around for a Mage: the Ascension movie.
    * Mark Rein Hagen was trying to make a short movie about a pack of BSDs in San Fran that were after a lost Garou cub.
    * Changeling was going to get a PC game.

Leave a comment:

• NEN
    replied
    It's funny that when it comes to be about vampire products, the negativity appears,
    "it's overdue", "no, no, that's overdone" (something that an EVE player said about the WoD MMO),
    but when it's something about sci-fi, outer space,
    (i.e. Star Wars, Star Treck, Battlestar Galactica, etc.) then, there isn't
    and they're begging for more, more.

It's a complete different story to make something based on a specific product,
    than relate it to things that are part of a genre.

If somebody made Lord of the Rings, nobody should make Game of Thrones.
    Last edited by NEN; 05-06-2014, 02:06 PM. Reason: typo

Leave a comment:

• Papa Bear
    replied
    Yeah, the World of Darkness Anthology series (or something like that) is an idea that's been kicked around for a long time and it's WAY OVER DUE!!

Especially with.....what.....6 different vampire shows on TV right now.

Leave a comment:

• NEN
    replied
    I'd also like that, Onyx Path could buy the WoD properties.
    - Free White Wolf -

Then, they could make a TV series based on Classic World of Darkness,
    funded by themselves, because they'd have complete liberty to make justice to the lore
    and you wouldn't be watching a mainstream product to please the masses.

Films? Yeah, they would be great too, although, they'd feel short and compact, you know.

Leave a comment:

• Heavy Arms
    replied
    I'm pretty sure VtES is another thing that's in CCP's hands, not Onyx Path's hands. Though given the quality of the POD cards we've seen, I think it would be awesome if CCP licensed out the old card games. While there would be a lot of work in digitizing all the cards, but it would keep them in print, effectively, indefinitely.

Leave a comment:

• ragecryx
    replied
    Reprint and support Vampire the Eternal Struggle card game.

Leave a comment:

• danelsan
    replied
    Host a gigantic Werewolf Liveaction involving interaction with the Celestine Luna. Hosted on our actual moon.

Leave a comment:

• ArcaneArts
    replied
    Buy it's own nation state and proceed to take over the world.

Leave a comment:

• Hand-of-Omega
    replied
    Make movies, and TV shows, too, so long as they're cable fare like Game of Thrones, etc.

Leave a comment:

• Celebrochan
    replied
    Come out with a Ten year anniversary edition of the new world of darkness base book, essentially god machine without the fluff. Take all the material from Blood and Smoke that would be redundant in that book out of blood and smoke and inject all the relevant bits from "Blood Sorcery" to expand Cruac and Theban Sorcery into something approaching the usefulness of the other new expanded disciplines. Oh and add at least five bloodlines (one from each clan) to the book. Also, when they make it a pdf, make it easy to locate what you are looking for via bookmarks.

Leave a comment:

• Stupid Loserman
    replied
    Prototype in Crinos? I'd play it. Throw in some destructible environments, have 'em respawn after you leave the area for awhile to save on memory and so that you can come wreck 'em again.

Leave a comment:

• Sikla Alkis
    replied
    Originally posted by Stupid Loserman View Post
    If they had the resources? Buy Exalted and the Worlds of Darkness back.
    Scratch my old idea, this. This, so much.

Leave a comment:

• Camilla
    replied
    I'd like it if CCP and Onyx Path collaborated on a wide-open sandbox video game version of either Vampire: The Masquerade or Werewolf: The Apocalypse, complete with a detailed character creator and an open-ended world in the vein of Grand Theft Auto or Saints Row. Just keep it in the metaplot-neutral setting of V20 and W20. And make sure the soundtrack is diverse and not just Goth and Punk music (nothing wrong with either genre, but musical diversity is good!).

Man, if that was possible, it would be awesome!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X