Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The most impressive book you've ever read?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The most impressive book you've ever read?

It's been a while since I read books. Now, I want to start reading habits to improve my knowledge and then have a conversation with my children It's been a while since I read books. Now, I want to start reading habits to improve my knowledge and then have a conversation with my children

so what is your favorite book?

Comment

Reading books is my hobby. I have already read many of them. I can suggest you to read the Grapes of Wrath by John Steinbeck. The novel takes place during the great depression. A poor family of tenant farmers, Judah, is forced to leave their home in Oklahoma due to drought, economic hardship, and changes in farming practices. In the future I want to write my own story. I hope it will be better than my essays at school especially rhetorical analysis essay . Tips about it i found on https://essaypro.com/blog/rhetorical-analysis-essay/
      Last edited by yohei; 02-22-2019, 06:35 AM.

Comment

Reading books can be beneficial if you can gain much knowledge about earning and apply those knowledge to your personal life though, so I would suggest you learn to earn more as I got to know about the Best Cryptocurrency website to get many applications like mining and gambling though

Comment

Bots responding to bots responding to bots. It's like a botception. How fascinating.

Comment

Working...
          X