No announcement yet.

I'm 30+ yo roleplayer and have no friends

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe my players are not so worst? Yesterday, one of player that was not on my birthdays give me this big teddy bear. It's almost twice funny, as in Polish, words for 'Master' and 'Bear' sounds somehow similar. So I got 'Game Bear', where I'm constant Game Master and also in Gay Bear minority in LGBT+ movement. It's very fun and sweet from him.

My stuff for Realms of Pugmire, Scion 2E, CoD Contagion, Dark Eras, VtR 2E, WtF 2E, MtAw 2E, MtC 2E & BtP
    LGBT+ through Ages
    LGBT+ in CoD games

Comment

Returning to the topic in times of COVID-19 pandemic - How are you doing with long term Loneliness in hobby in times of pandemic?

I try to organise things to have even buddies to play in multiplayer on computer and consoles - but it's not working. I started private fan Discord server for Onyx Path fans in Europe - but it's only mildly active. I started private Discord for multiplayer gaming on PC and consoles with gaming buddies - but only 2 buddies joined it. As it seems, I'm just socially repulsive and alone outside my relationship. I try to play on my Nintendo Switch, but I feel I need some REAL contact with people, outside of work - especially, with Lockdown over out near future in Poland.

I try to play Among Us with Polish gay bear circle on PC - but I also feel as outsider there, as I REALLY do not know those people outside as avatars in Bears of Poland Facebook group... I REALLY need face to face RPG session - but even my planned Halloween special for They Came From Beyond the Grave will not come before the end of this month... And, of course, players are not readying and characters for it, so I'm not even can ease my mind, working over scenario...

And now it rains outside...

My stuff for Realms of Pugmire, Scion 2E, CoD Contagion, Dark Eras, VtR 2E, WtF 2E, MtAw 2E, MtC 2E & BtP
      LGBT+ through Ages
      LGBT+ in CoD games

Comment

I just saw this cause I rarely post in the off-topic forum. I’m an empath and I feel bad for you. You seem really nice.

“No one holds command over me. No man, no god, no Prince. Call your damn Hunt. We shall see who I drag screaming down to hell with me.” The last Ahrimane says this when Mithras calls a Blood Hunt against her. She/her.

Comment

Thanks for kind words Penelope - two weeks later it seems to going in better direction. We paused our Werewolf game, as main plot is about magical sickness - nothing relly cool to run in global pandemic. However, I prepare Scion 2E game now, in vein of Tomb Raider series. starting in Ukraine. Our video game Discord server started to be semi-alive with Halloween events in games. And I pointed to mini-convention idea on the server in the times of proper spooky holiday. I also run They Came From one-shot on Halloween itself...

So I got some hobby activities to plan and do - and as such, feel a bit less lonely. Yesterday 'session 0' for the They Came From Beyond the Grave was nice, and it recalled me my nerd buddies connections. Partner talked with our buddy over Discord for half an hour about Stephen King books - it was really cool. Even if slightly annoying, as we chat for the character creation for the game. But was cool, non the less.
          Last edited by wyrdhamster; 11-01-2020, 07:08 AM.

LGBT+ through Ages
          LGBT+ in CoD games

Comment

End is near! ( Of the year ) How are you nerds sticking in Xmas-New Years season? 🎄

I'm semi-hopeful. Got console games from my partner on early Xmas gift - Immortals Fenyx Rising and Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity - got holiday days from work from my boss (yupi!) - and preparing Xmas themes Scion one-shot on 26th of December to run. ( With Xmas Pantheon Noel by Oskar Eggertson! )

I also spinning Xmas and New Years related events on our gaming Discord - but for now, have no ideas what to do... Any good ideas you have?

Also, my new ongoing 'week-to-week' Scion chronicle, after 3 sessions, starts to get momentum. And nearing the rise of Atlantis! (spoilers )

Overall, with games in slots and some reactions from my gamer buddies - world starts to look much more positive.

HOWEVER, it seems as I mostly write on Discord and preparing games - rest of my group just hoops on when things are set by me. Well, at least we have fun, I see some new memes and hear new jokes when doing nerd things... It's at least somewhat hopefull, compared to 'sludging dread', only few weeks ago...

LGBT+ through Ages
            LGBT+ in CoD games

Comment

I sent one of my friends a copy of Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity, and was looking to get Untitled Goose Game for my sister but couldn’t find it. :-/

He/him

Comment

Originally posted by wyrdhamster View Post
                End is near! ( Of the year ) How are you nerds sticking in Xmas-New Years season? 🎄

I'm semi-hopeful. Got console games from my partner on early Xmas gift - Immortals Fenyx Rising and Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity - got holiday days from work from my boss (yupi!) - and preparing Xmas themes Scion one-shot on 26th of December to run. ( With Xmas Pantheon Noel by Oskar Eggertson! )

I also spinning Xmas and New Years related events on our gaming Discord - but for now, have no ideas what to do... Any good ideas you have?

Also, my new ongoing 'week-to-week' Scion chronicle, after 3 sessions, starts to get momentum. And nearing the rise of Atlantis! (spoilers )

Overall, with games in slots and some reactions from my gamer buddies - world starts to look much more positive.

HOWEVER, it seems as I mostly write on Discord and preparing games - rest of my group just hoops on when things are set by me. Well, at least we have fun, I see some new memes and hear new jokes when doing nerd things... It's at least somewhat hopefull, compared to 'sludging dread', only few weeks ago...
                As it is around Xmas and levity is needed, you could have Sanctacaris arrive from Canada. That's 'Santa Claws,' a fossil crab named by some scientists who were being silly. I have a crab necklace I got as a gift one Xmas and always remind everyone based on the famous Xmas letter, 'Yes, Virginia, There is a Santa Claus,' that there is a Santa Claws and that Santa Claws comes down from Canada (site of the North Pole). Maybe Santa Claws is there to help everyone open presents?

https://burgess-shale.rom.on.ca/en/f...hp?id=109&m=1&

While 2020 has had many horrible things happen, it's better as we get near the end than it was this spring and summer. We'll get through this with our gamer friends and other nice people.

Comment

Working...
                X