ISBN Numbers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ISBN Numbers

I use an app to keep track of all my books and it tracks them by ISBN number. i cannot find ISBN numbers for a few OPP books. Do they not have them? I need the following:

Mage the Ascension 20th Anniversary Edition - Black cover
    Beckett's Jyhad Diary

[ATTACH=CONFIG]temp_485_1538393298974_786[/ATTACH]

ISBN numbers are typically required when you're selling something in a retail space. Most OPP products are sold via DriveThruRPG or Kickstarter, so there was no need to purchase an ISBN for them.

Some of our recent Kickstarters -- Scarred Lands, Prince's Gambit, Pugmire, etc. -- have been done with an eye to getting a traditional print run for stores, so those products typically have ISBNs attached.

Ian A. A. Watson
    Onyx Path Community Manager

Comment

TIL: You have to buy ISBNs.

Looks kind of expensive if you're a small publisher, too.

Comment

Originally posted by IanWatson View Post
        ISBN numbers are typically required when you're selling something in a retail space. Most OPP products are sold via DriveThruRPG or Kickstarter, so there was no need to purchase an ISBN for them.

Some of our recent Kickstarters -- Scarred Lands, Prince's Gambit, Pugmire, etc. -- have been done with an eye to getting a traditional print run for stores, so those products typically have ISBNs attached.

Ah. Thanks, Ian. I'll have to add them manually.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]temp_485_1538393298974_786[/ATTACH]

Comment

Working...
        X