This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Going back to the original post, Cam-

...You know, I generally make a point of trying to call people by the name they prefer, but I actually need to make a point here, so-

Paulie, you are in a hell of your own making and complaining that it's hot. More over, you have been making it for eight years.

What the fuck did you think was gonna happen here? What the fuck did you think the narrative was? When, exactly, did you think things were going to switch over to the story in your head?

I don't even have a thread of understanding why you're even here anymore. I cannot recall a single time you have contributed anything to conversation that wasn't you bitching about how your don't like how these games and the conversations around them are too hard for you to deal with and how you just want schlocky, edgy fun. You have either been silent or just making things more not-fun for yourself and everyone who bothers acknowledging you.

As is, the old crowd is sick of your cowardice and narcissism, and the new crowd is gonna pick it up real quick. And none of that is anyone else's fault-you're the idjit going into threads you don't want to be in, you're the idjit who makes an ass of himself in front of everyone, and you're the idjit that gets offended when we call out what a god damned child you're being.

I don't like your politics, but your politics are not the problem(they just suck). The problem is this non-avoidance bellowing and demanding you do all the damn time, and it's nothing more than a adult screaming that we should all be kids because he doesn't like growing up. At this point, if you're not gonna grow up, I'd much rather you just leave. I'm sure a lot of people feel the same.

If yer gonna leave, shut up and do it.
    If yer gonna "try and improve", shut up and do it.

Whatever it is you're gonna do, just fucking shut up and do it, cause at this point, your noise is rattling my head.

Sean K.I.W./Kelly R.A. Steele, Freelance Writer(Feel free to call me Sean, Kelly, Arcane, or Arc)
    The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.-Keiichi Sigsawa, Kino's Journey
    Male/neutral pronouns accepted, female pronouns enjoyed.
    Currently Working On: Memento Mori(GtSE)

Comment

Originally posted by ArcaneArts View Post
      Going back to the original post, Cam-

...You know, I generally make a point of trying to call people by the name they prefer, but I actually need to make a point here, so-

Paulie, you are in a hell of your own making and complaining that it's hot. More over, you have been making it for eight years.

What the fuck did you think was gonna happen here? What the fuck did you think the narrative was? When, exactly, did you think things were going to switch over to the story in your head?

I don't even have a thread of understanding why you're even here anymore. I cannot recall a single time you have contributed anything to conversation that wasn't you bitching about how your don't like how these games and the conversations around them are too hard for you to deal with and how you just want schlocky, edgy fun. You have either been silent or just making things more not-fun for yourself and everyone who bothers acknowledging you.

As is, the old crowd is sick of your cowardice and narcissism, and the new crowd is gonna pick it up real quick. And none of that is anyone else's fault-you're the idjit going into threads you don't want to be in, you're the idjit who makes an ass of himself in front of everyone, and you're the idjit that gets offended when we call out what a god damned child you're being.

I don't like your politics, but your politics are not the problem(they just suck). The problem is this non-avoidance bellowing and demanding you do all the damn time, and it's nothing more than a adult screaming that we should all be kids because he doesn't like growing up. At this point, if you're not gonna grow up, I'd much rather you just leave. I'm sure a lot of people feel the same.

If yer gonna leave, shut up and do it.
      If yer gonna "try and improve", shut up and do it.

Whatever it is you're gonna do, just fucking shut up and do it, cause at this point, your noise is rattling my head.

I'm not going to leave, so you can give up on that pipe dream.

In fact, I have something good, positive, and constructive planned. Something that even you might be pleasantly surprised by....

Also, do you have to keep dredging up old forum drama?
      Last edited by Camilla; 12-24-2018, 02:54 PM.

Comment

For the record, folks, ArcaneArts has been banned for a week for that post. That was way over the line.

Onyx Path Forum Moderator

My mod voice is red. I use it so you know when I'm speaking in an official capacity, not as an indication of tone.

Going by Willow now, or Wil for short. She/Her/Hers.

Comment

Originally posted by Charlaquin View Post
          For the record, folks, ArcaneArts has been banned for a week for that post. That was way over the line.
          Surely this thread has serves its purpose?

Call me Remi. Female pronouns for me, please.

Comment

Originally posted by atamajakki View Post

Yeah, I'm inclined to agree on this one.

I regret even making this damn thread in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by atamajakki View Post
              Originally posted by Camilla View Post
              Yeah, I'm inclined to agree on this one.

I regret even making this damn thread in the first place.
              Yes, I’d say it has. Locking it now.

Onyx Path Forum Moderator

My mod voice is red. I use it so you know when I'm speaking in an official capacity, not as an indication of tone.

Going by Willow now, or Wil for short. She/Her/Hers.

Comment

Working...
              X