X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Camilla
    replied
    Originally posted by nofather View Post

That's a bit much, dude. Most people here probably don't even know you, and the others are probably more surprised that you think this warrants a thread. Or doubtful that it means anything. As pointed out by both of you, you have said these things before about 'bowing out' or whatever, then just keep posting about it.

You shouldn't hate yourself but you should definitely stop using the forum as a place to vent about problems from elsewhere. If there's a game you like just talk about that. There's even a storyteller vault so you can spend time making homebrew stuff for it.

Alright, I will stop using this forum like it's my own asylum and I will stick to the game threads from now on.

Leave a comment:

• nofather
    replied
    Originally posted by Camilla View Post
    I know I am not wanted here, which is why I am trying to better myself after years of being a complete fuck-up.
    That's a bit much, dude. Most people here probably don't even know you, and the others are probably more surprised that you think this warrants a thread. Or doubtful that it means anything. As pointed out by both of you, you have said these things before about 'bowing out' or whatever, then just keep posting about it.

But as for my real-life frustrations, it's mostly my brother whom I live with. He's extremely political to the point of activism and it has caused some issues recently which led to me blowing up in the other thread, and I feel bad about that.

I fucking hate myself.
    You shouldn't hate yourself but you should definitely stop using the forum as a place to vent about problems from elsewhere. If there's a game you like just talk about that. There's even a storyteller vault so you can spend time making homebrew stuff for it.

Leave a comment:

• Camilla
    replied
    Originally posted by nofather View Post
    I have no idea who you hang out with Camilla but it sounds like you should find someone else.

I know I am not wanted here, which is why I am trying to better myself after years of being a complete fuck-up.

But as for my real-life frustrations, it's mostly my brother whom I live with. He's extremely political to the point of activism and it has caused some issues recently which led to me blowing up in the other thread, and I feel bad about that.

I fucking hate myself.

Leave a comment:

• nofather
    replied
    I have no idea who you hang out with Camilla but it sounds like you should find someone else.

Leave a comment:

• Camilla
    replied
    Originally posted by atamajakki View Post
    Haven’t you done exactly this before?

Not exactly.

Yes, while I have said I would take a temporary break from the forums or from discussions in the past, but never a permanent cease and desist to all political discussion.

I even stated as such in the thread's opening post. This is not "taking a break" to cool off, this is the start of serious and drastic change, I don't need to cool down, I need to grow up and so I am taking the initiative and doing just that.
    Last edited by Camilla; 12-18-2018, 04:51 PM.

Leave a comment:

• atamajakki
    replied
    Haven’t you done exactly this before?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X