Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Bloodlines PC game finally?

https://gamerant.com/vampire-the-mas...sequel-tender/

Would be awesome social media campaign if true.

Tomorrow is the day we find out if there is any truth to the rumour

Comment

I saw this pops up in my YT feed ~

The no.1 fan of Demetheus. I also draw Exalted things and is looking for commission works ~

Comment

Yep, the sequel has been announced 😁

Comment

Is that all we have? I'm curious if any of the writers from the first one are working on the new one. The first game was amazing in so many ways, but if they have an entirely new team working on it, I have a feeling it won't be able to live up to the original as typically happens with most sequel games that are made a decade+ later by an entirely different group of people.

Comment

Hopefully, it won't run out of funding this time. Even with all the bugs, I've lost count of how many times I've played Bloodlines.

Also, if this has free running mechanics... <3
            Last edited by Nyrufa; 03-22-2019, 01:55 PM.

Comment

Finally I can see beautiful shirtless Brujah dads in HD.

The no.1 fan of Demetheus. I also draw Exalted things and is looking for commission works ~

Comment

Originally posted by Jen View Post
                Finally I can see beautiful shirtless Brujah dads in HD.

Just read on steam about the possibility of choosing different body types.

I want to make a fat vampire. The undead have been portrayed as over sexualized in media for too long, now! Time to bring back the hideous monster interpretation!

Comment

Originally posted by Nyrufa View Post
                  Just read on steam about the possibility of choosing different body types.
                  On the one hand, this is cool. On the other…

I want to make a fat vampire. The undead have been portrayed as over sexualized in media for too long, now! Time to bring back the hideous monster interpretation!
                  This is really not cool.

Comment

Originally posted by TheCountAlucard View Post

This is really not cool.

Sounds like you're just prejudice against Nosferatu!

And on another note, I have a new theory regarding how the clan system works: If we're going by the assumption that you are just a Thin Blood, and not a full blown Caitiff, then it might be possible that the clan you choose is the one you've already belonged to, but your blood is so weak that you face persecution because of it. Maybe later down the line, once you commit diablerie, you become strong enough for the clan features to manifest fully, thus allowing you to access your full potential?

Comment

Sounds like you're just prejudice against Nosferatu!
                      No, I just feel rankled when it comes to people equating fat people with sexlessness, ugliness, and being a monster.

You didn't say "I want to make a Nosferatu," you said "I want to make a fat vampire."
                      Last edited by TheCountAlucard; 03-23-2019, 10:25 PM.

Comment

No, I just feel rankled when it comes to people equating fat people with sexlessness, ugliness, and being a monster.

You didn't say "I want to make a Nosferatu," you said "I want to make a fat vampire."

Ah, I see. Probably didn't word that as clearly as I could have.

What I meant was by having fun with the character designer, assuming that this game has more in depth creation than Bloodlines 1 did.
                        Last edited by Nyrufa; 03-23-2019, 10:57 PM.

Comment

It should still give you maluses on social interactions and dexterity
                          However, you won't remove sexualization from vampires by creating a fat one: wide butts, large breasts are marks of female actractiveness from literal prehistory and a lot of people around the world has fatness as a personal fetish. Within black communities fat women are usually considered sexy. That said...

Would be awesome social media campaign if true.
                          Yes, Bloodlines 2 is coming.
                          Hardsuit Labs don't really seem used to RPGs and Paradox, as a publisher, never had an RPG out- mostly strategics and mostly full of bugs, so it's not like it bode well for the game. BUT they have both Brian Mitsoda and Chris Avellone, so the situation looks quite bright to me overall.

Comment

Working...
                          X