What is your Favorite Light Novels?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is your Favorite Light Novels?

My favourite light novel is swallowed star and I think this is one of the best light novel.
    AND

I read light novels at kisslightnovels and my favourite light novel is
    swallowed star. I think this is one of the best light novel.

Why is Swallowed Star your favorite?

Sean K.I.W./Kelly R.A. Steele, Freelance Writer(Feel free to call me Sean, Kelly, Arcane, or Arc)
    The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.-Keiichi Sigsawa, Kino's Journey
    Male/neutral pronouns accepted, female pronouns enjoyed.

Comment

Originally posted by mahela520452 View Post
      My favourite light novel is swallowed star and I think this is one of the best light novel.
      AND

i think swallowed star is not right thing.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      I Just read manga at mangazuki and my favourite manga is
      solo leveling. I think this is one of the best manga series ever.

I read dead tube manga on mangazuki.me and I think this is one of the best manga.

Comment

Number 1 would definitely be HakoMari. Beautifully-written and exciting to read. You grow so attached to all the characters, and even the minor side ones play an important role throughout the series. Well, mostly. And the character and relationship development of the two mains. HNNNG.

Number 2, Shield Hero. Mm, plot, characters, relationships, and best girl Atla all present. So check.

Number 3, hmm. Mushoku Tensei. Same as above, as #2. Actually my second LN (well, WN when I read it) ever.

Comment

Working...
        X