Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it Still Possible To Write 1st Ed. On Storyteller's Vault??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it Still Possible To Write 1st Ed. On Storyteller's Vault??

So, long story short, I still only have the 1st Edition NWOD books. I also have thought about trying to write and put shit up on the SV. Let me be clear, I wholly support purchasing the COD books, and buying Onyx Path and White Wolf products. But I'd still like to try to get some of my ideas out there and try to make some moo-lah while I do so, and I just don't have the money or time to get the 2nd edition books. So what should I do?

Yes it is! Several of the launch products for CofD were 1e nWod. Not sure if the rules for oWod are different, but I’m pretty sure any edition is fair game.

Freelancer (He/His Pronouns): CofD - Dark Eras 2, Kith and Kin, Mummy 2e, Oak Ash and Thorn; Scion - Mysteries of the World

CofD booklists: Beast I Changeling | Demon | Deviant (TBA) | Geist l Hunter l Mage | Mummy | Promethean | Vampire | Werewolf (WIP)

Comment

A couple of the bigger books from the Darker Days crew have been first edition, I believe, so there's definitely demand there.

Social justice vampire/freelancer | He/Him

VtR: Curses of Caine in Requiem 2ndTricks of the DamnedBtP: Secrets of VancouverCofD: The CabinActual Play: Vampire: The Requiem – Bloodlines
      Podcast: The Breakup

Comment

Doesn’t each Style Guide have sections for both editions?

Remi. she/her. game designer.

Comment

Originally posted by atamajakki View Post
          Doesn’t each Style Guide have sections for both editions?
          That they do.

Freelancer (He/His Pronouns): CofD - Dark Eras 2, Kith and Kin, Mummy 2e, Oak Ash and Thorn; Scion - Mysteries of the World

CofD booklists: Beast I Changeling | Demon | Deviant (TBA) | Geist l Hunter l Mage | Mummy | Promethean | Vampire | Werewolf (WIP)

Comment

Working...
          X