Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trying to come up with a 'King Ghidora' drink

Hey guys.

So, I fucking loved, LOVED Godzilla: King of the Monsters. And now that I have settled some house stuff, you can bet I'll be pre-ordering the FUCK out of that Blu-ray. To celebrate when it comes out, I'd love to come up with some sort of 'King Ghidora' mixed drink. Now, I'm no bartender, and I'd love to get as much input as I can. Even though I'm no bartender, here's kind of what I'm thinking so far, at least in terms of 'possible' drinks to add:
    -Goldschlager
    -Yuzu liqueur
    -Ginger ale
    -Jolt energy drink

Idk, what do you guys think? Every little bit of helpful advice will be totally apppreciated.

Maybe a full round slice of Lime, Lemon, and Orange, or a wedge even?

Comment

The theater by me had Godzilla inspired cocktails. The King Ghidora had two kinds of tequila, lime juice, agave nectar and a modelo especial.

Are you on the square?
      Are you on the level?

Comment

Originally posted by Dwight View Post
        The theater by me had Godzilla inspired cocktails. The King Ghidora had two kinds of tequila, lime juice, agave nectar and a modelo especial.
        Sorry to be responding to this so late, but do you remember the other drinks at all, lol?

Comment

A King Ghidora cocktail would need three main ingredients and two extras with sting.

Comment

Working...
          X