Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bloodlines 2: Best Thinblood Disciplines by Clan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CP7mf8ieirU

Personally, I've decided to wield the following.

Malkavian - Nebulation: I feel like the mist powers would compliment the sense of creeping madness the clan gives off.

Tremere - Mentalism: Once again, I feel like telekinetic powers would compliment the sense of occult mysticism the clan gives off.

Ventrue - Chiropteran: The classic image of a vampire Lord gliding above the city, and commanding a swarm of bats seems like it would be appropriate for a game that allows for vampire parkour.

Brujah - Nebulation: No particular role play aesthetic here. But combining the mist powers with the Brujah's supernatural agility and strength, I feel like this choice would make for an extremely deadly combat focused character.

Toreador - Mentalism: If I'm going to play as a pretty boy, harem king vampire, then I'm going to go full anime with it!

Comment

Ooh! I like the misty Malkavian "creeping madness." And Mentalism is a good lore-consistent discipline for Tremere. I feel like it pushes their Auspex further.

I could see the old school vamp-lord bat thing being cool. Also, I now want vamp-arkour--so thanks for that.

Misty Brujah? Nah, bro. I think it'll slow them down. Unless they can be potent speedy mist.

Ha! Tore-adorable. I never play Toreador. Don't know why. Feel like I'd be betraying my Nossie soul, I guess.

Cheers, mate!

Comment

Originally posted by secret_dowwe View Post

Misty Brujah? Nah, bro. I think it'll slow them down. Unless they can be potent speedy mist.
        Rememer, one of Nebulation's abilities lets you create a cloud of choking mist to incapacitate your foes.

Drop one of those on a cluster of enemies, then go to town on them with Potence and Celerity. They'll all be dead before the mist clears!

Comment

What thinblood disciplines you think is better for ventrue and toreador?
          Also ventrue or toreador looks more like the major hero of bloodlines 2 ?

Comment

I think Mentalism for Toreador and Nebulation for Ventrue. Nyrufa had other ideas I thought were really good. I think it's mostly about how you want to play, and that most anything can be made to work.

One of my favorite things about VtM and WoD is that there aren't really heroes. A lot of games I play, I feel like I get pigeon-holed into being a certain way. Even if the game play's great, I have to accept that altruistic character's reasons for doing anything at all.

Comment

Working...
            X