No announcement yet.

Heart: The City Beneath - body horror dungeon-crawling in the world of Spire

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heart: The City Beneath - body horror dungeon-crawling in the world of Spire

It's up on Kickstarter finally, and I was super curious to see if anyone else was excited for it: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...e-city-beneath

Remi. she/her. game designer.

I forgot that they were going to make this following Spire, so that's become a nice surprise again. The Heart always seemed super cool, and the new classes sound more interesting than Spire's to me.

Comment

Originally posted by reseru View Post
      I forgot that they were going to make this following Spire, so that's become a nice surprise again. The Heart always seemed super cool, and the new classes sound more interesting than Spire's to me.
      Absolutely love that your party is basically always going to be a gaggle of weirdos and cultists. I’m dying to run this.

Comment

Couple class previews up on the blog: the Junk Mage (a magic addict siphoning power from dead gods and ascended mages), the Deep Apiarist (an agent of order driven by the alien bees who live inside their body), and the Heretic (a cultist dedicated not to the three-faced goddess, but her secret fourth aspect, the Moon Beneath).

https://rowanrookanddecard.com/tag/heart/

Comment

Getting very close to funding the stretch goal for an extra class!

EDIT: Done!
          Last edited by atamajakki; 10-08-2019, 04:34 PM.

Comment

Final four stretch goals revealed: physical copies of the adventures, increased art budget, better physical books, and a big crossover guide for Ministry agents in the City beneath!

Comment

Less than two days left, if anyone is interested?

Comment

Pledged to this a couple days ago. Don't know anything really about the greater setting or system, but the style, flair, and general tone all strike an interesting chord, not to mention what the class previews seem to imply about the mechanics.

I've got a bit of a bad habit of extensively editing my posts after the fact. Please try and bear with me...
                In case you're comfortable being more friendly and casual about things, my name's Estella, or Es/Essie for short. They/Them or She/Her, please.

Comment

Ignore the spambot.

He/him

Comment

Originally posted by TheCountAlucard View Post
                    Ignore the spambot.
                    What spambot?

Comment

Originally posted by atamajakki View Post
                      What spambot?
                      The mods deleted the post, so no worries now.

He/him

Comment

The book is now out to backers and up for sale digitally! My group is so excited I had to split them into two parties.

Comment

Working...
                        X