A new Pokémon thread?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A new Pokémon thread?

Talking about any of the Pokémon Franchise the Games #Dexit. The anime or what ever.

Leaf Green. Kanto is my favorite region, has most of my favorite pokemon, i like having gary as a rival, and it's simple in a good way that the newer games have lost.

I download pokemon x game at roms world online and This is my most favorite game.

Comment

Cool I really dislike Kant because of all the genwunners nostalga.

Comment

Well, it should be noted that much of pokemon actually thrives on nostalgia. At any case, my biggest issue with the new pokemon games is that they are way too easy compared to the original ones (like, seriously, I haven't lost a battle through the all of Shield's main story, and only lost in the Crown Tundra due to me not being prepared to have a battle right outside of the train station- not to mention that the puzzles are much easier compared to the original ones). So I won't call myself a genwunner, but it is dissapointing that the games now are so easy (and I'm not really a fan of the more humanlike start pokemons that we are getting).

Anyway, I still really love pokemon- last year I've discovered the Adventures manga, which is really one of my favorite things about the franchise right now (even if it has its ups and downs), standing with the top three with the Gottcha/Bump of Chicken AMV and the Kekkai Sensen/Pokemon crossover video.

Check my STV content, Or My Homebrew

"And all our knowledge is, Ourselves to know"- An Essay on Man

I now blog in here

Comment

I don’t like the new humanoid designs but gen one did have their fair share of them to see Machamp,and why do t you add a hard mode Gamefreak? Their was one in white 2?

Comment

So I felt a bit nostalgic, and I just had to say how awesome each of those three videos is. Seriously, when I watch them I just don't want them to end.

Check my STV content, Or My Homebrew

"And all our knowledge is, Ourselves to know"- An Essay on Man

I now blog in here

Comment

Working...
            X