No announcement yet.

Looking to sell kickstarter exclusives.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking to sell kickstarter exclusives.

(not sure if this is allowed, couldn't find a rule allowing or disallowing, delete if needed)

Finances being what they are, we are shy on rent this month.

THESE ARE EXCLUSIVE KICKSTARTER ONLY BOOKS ONLY AVAILABLE THROUGH THE KICKSTARTERS THAT ONYX PATH RAN YEARS AGO.
    All these books are in mint condition, never played with, Only wraith hasn't been read, the mage and changeling book have been read a bit. I am willing to ship to you if you pay shipping as well.
    What I have to sell is this:
    *Kickstarter - Mage the Ascension - 20th anniversary edition - 2015 WITH Kickstarter ST Screen - used - like new (only looked at a couple dozen times never played) - $310 +Shipping
    *Kickstarter - Changeling the Dreaming - 20th anniversary edition - 2017 WITH Kickstarter ST Screen - Used - Like new (opened 4-6 times never played) - $250.00 +Shipping
    *Kickstarter - Wraith the Oblivion - 20th anniversary edition - 2018 - new - never opened to read - Not in plastic wrapping - NO st screen - $165.00 +Shipping

Originally posted by Mortain View Post
    (not sure if this is allowed, couldn't find a rule allowing or disallowing, delete if needed)

Finances being what they are, we are shy on rent this month.

THESE ARE EXCLUSIVE KICKSTARTER ONLY BOOKS ONLY AVAILABLE THROUGH THE KICKSTARTERS THAT ONYX PATH RAN YEARS AGO.
    All these books are in mint condition, never played with, Only wraith hasn't been read, the mage and changeling book have been read a bit. I am willing to ship to you if you pay shipping as well.
    What I have to sell is this:
    *Kickstarter - Mage the Ascension - 20th anniversary edition - 2015 WITH Kickstarter ST Screen - used - like new (only looked at a couple dozen times never played) - $310 +Shipping
    *Kickstarter - Changeling the Dreaming - 20th anniversary edition - 2017 WITH Kickstarter ST Screen - Used - Like new (opened 4-6 times never played) - $250.00 +Shipping
    *Kickstarter - Wraith the Oblivion - 20th anniversary edition - 2018 - new - never opened to read - Not in plastic wrapping - NO st screen - $165.00 +Shipping
    My condolences on your fincial set back.

Comment

Originally posted by Omegaphallic View Post

My condolences on your fincial set back.
      thank you! These are still available.

Comment

I broke down and tosses these up on ebay.

Comment

Working...
        X