Editing account signature on phone

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Editing account signature on phone

I am trying to edit my account signature from my phone. But the form always appears anchored off screen, no matter what browser I use. Because of that, I cannot properly see what I am doing. Does anyone know what causes it and how to fix it ?

In addition, are there any other ways to add an image to a post other than posting the url with the image ? For example, is there a way to link to a specific Imgur image?

Thanks in advance for the help

Edit: I just found the Trouble Ticket forum minutes after posting here. My bad, sorry for the mixup. Should I re-post there ?
    Last edited by KaiserAfini; 01-29-2020, 07:49 PM.

New experiences are the font of creativity, when seeking inspiration, break your routine.

The Agathos Kai Sophos, an Acanthus Legacy of strategists (Mind/Time)
    The Szary Strażnik, an Obrimos Legacy of Scholars of the Glyphs of Fate (Fate/Prime)

Probably good to repost there, but seems you've got this thread, I was able to fix issues with Signature by switching my phone browser to desktop mode. I'm on Android with Google Chrome, but I imagine it should offer similar results otherwise.

Consumer of lore, myth, history, tales and songs. Pronoun ambiguous Constantly Out in the Grapes™

Comment

Originally posted by Lorekeeper View Post
      Probably good to repost there, but seems you've got this thread, I was able to fix issues with Signature by switching my phone browser to desktop mode. I'm on Android with Google Chrome, but I imagine it should offer similar results otherwise.
      Worked like a charm, thank you. Would you know about the image upload one ? Android's version of Chrome doesn't let you get the image link like the desktop one.

New experiences are the font of creativity, when seeking inspiration, break your routine.

The Szary Strażnik, an Obrimos Legacy of Scholars of the Glyphs of Fate (Fate/Prime)

Comment

No clue, sorry. Might need to post in trouble tickets for that issue

Consumer of lore, myth, history, tales and songs. Pronoun ambiguous Constantly Out in the Grapes™

Comment

Originally posted by KaiserAfini View Post

Worked like a charm, thank you. Would you know about the image upload one ? Android's version of Chrome doesn't let you get the image link like the desktop one.
          There's a browser called Puffin that lets you turn on a mouse pointer.

Comment

Originally posted by Dataweaver View Post
            There's a browser called Puffin that lets you turn on a mouse pointer.
            Interesting, I had never heard of Puffin. But I will give it a look, thank you.

Comment

You're welcome.

Note that it also has an option that lets you request a desktop version of the site you're viewing; that's essential for this sort of thing, as the mobile device version of the site doesn't give you the Avatar pic to mouse-over: it assumes that you'll be using a desktop when you want to change things like your Avatar.

Two caveats:

1. Puffin isn't free. I believe there is a free version; but as with all free versions, it's somewhat crippled to encourage you to buy the full version.

2. What I first got it, it had some performance issues that causes me to use it as a browser of last resort — I would only use it when I needed access to the handful of browser features that no other mobile browser provides. It has improved since then, so your experience may be better than mine was; but be aware that I'm not giving it a 5-Star review. I'm just pointing out that it has a handful of useful features that no other mobile browser has.

Comment

Working...
              X