Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question about the structure of the forums?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about the structure of the forums?

Is it possible for Onyx Path to adjust the forums so you can see who Liked your posts?

“No one holds command over me. No man, no god, no Prince. Call your damn Hunt. We shall see who I drag screaming down to hell with me.” The last Ahrimane says this when Mithras calls a Blood Hunt against her. She/her.

Originally posted by Penelope View Post
    Is it possible for Onyx Path to adjust the forums so you can see who Liked your posts?
    If you go into your account settings, you can set up email notifications, which will send messages when a user likes one of your posts.

Social justice vampire/freelancer | He/Him

Actual Play: Vampire: The Requiem – Bloodlines
    Masquiem: Curses of Caine in Requiem 2nd
    Storytellers Vault: Author Page

Comment

The ability to actually see which users liked your posts was disabled pretty much since the beginning of this version of the forums. The last iteration of the forum allowed you to, and it generally caused more drama than the benefit of knowing; esp.. for employees, freelancers, and moderators being able to like posts without it being seen as an official endorsement.

Comment

Yossarian thanks. I think I get those in my Messages. I just wanted to know who Liked my posts. But I read what Heavy Arms said and I get why they wouldn’t want that.

I like your sig. I guess Catch-22 is kind of a social justice novel.

“No one holds command over me. No man, no god, no Prince. Call your damn Hunt. We shall see who I drag screaming down to hell with me.” The last Ahrimane says this when Mithras calls a Blood Hunt against her. She/her.

Comment

Yossarian thanks. I think I get those in my Messages. I just wanted to know who Liked my posts. But I read what Heavy Arms said and I get why they wouldn’t want that.

I like your sig. I guess Catch-22 is kind of a social justice novel.
          It’s some catch that Catch-22.

Social justice vampire/freelancer | He/Him

Actual Play: Vampire: The Requiem – Bloodlines
          Masquiem: Curses of Caine in Requiem 2nd
          Storytellers Vault: Author Page

Comment

I put a like on your post. Just you can derive some satisfaction in knowing who did it. But yeah its more trouble then its worth in my opinion.

Comment

Eldagusto thanks dude 😂

Comment

Working...
              X