No announcement yet.

Staying Safe from the Virus

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ah, well I had no idea what country you were in so just defaulted to mine. There's a lot of good store brands that would involve some minor kitchen work but the only ordered type I'm finding is from KFC which I wouldn't consider very good.

Comment

• I just saw a photo of a room filled with iPads, so that virtual ICU end-of-life visits can be done. I'm shaking right now.

​Please, all of you, stay safe. Stay home, don't go out if you don't have to. Wear a mask, wash your hands, don't touch your face.

​I know it's getting tiresome. But I want to see as many of you on the other end as possible.

He/him

Comment

• Naturally despite there being a constant increase in cases in my state, the schools decided to open up a couple months ago. And naturally, since there is still a constant increase in cases in my state, we got an e-mail informing us that at least one person at the school has COVID. Which makes sense since we've had more than 1000 new cases every day for the past month or two and they're saying at least 10% of all the tests are coming up positive.

Comment

• COVID has officially passed heart disease on the list of leading causes of death here.

He/him

Comment

• Of course emails surfaced revealing Trump’s people intentionally pushed for that stupid “herd immunity” model. Of course they said “we want them infected.”

This ain’t incompetence - it’s evil.

He/him

Comment

• I don't think there's anyone in the world whose life wasn't affected by the virus. I consider myself lucky because none of my family got sick or died of the virus. Of course, some areas have changed a lot:
              Zoom has replaced meeting with friends.
              Remote employee monitoring software has replaced our boss.
              Home delivery has replaced going to the store or supermarkets.
              But this is a small price to pay compared to what has happened to others.

Comment

• So where I live, people constantly keep on complaining about the lockdowns, that covid is not really dangerous and that most people don't really die of the virus, and more than they are in an opinion that they don't need to get vaccinated because "the covid is not dangerous for young people" and that only those who are in danger should get the vaccine, which is clearly a dangerous substance. Fun fact- the reason that covid doesn't look dangerous in here is because only around 5% of the population even got infected by it, which is mostly because of the said lockdowns. So it's just so frustrating that people just ignore the data and believe for no reason that they already got infected and were cured without even noticing it, and because of that the virus is not dangerous for anyone who was "suppossed to die anyway".

Humans can get me really frustrated at those times. Which is why I prefer cats over people :P

Check my STV content, Or My Homebrew

"And all our knowledge is, Ourselves to know"- An Essay on Man

I now blog in here

Comment

• Originally posted by LostLight View Post
                  So where I live, people constantly keep on complaining about the lockdowns, that covid is not really dangerous and that most people don't really die of the virus, and more than they are in an opinion that they don't need to get vaccinated because "the covid is not dangerous for young people" and that only those who are in danger should get the vaccine, which is clearly a dangerous substance. Fun fact- the reason that covid doesn't look dangerous in here is because only around 5% of the population even got infected by it, which is mostly because of the said lockdowns. So it's just so frustrating that people just ignore the data and believe for no reason that they already got infected and were cured without even noticing it, and because of that the virus is not dangerous for anyone who was "suppossed to die anyway".

Humans can get me really frustrated at those times. Which is why I prefer cats over people :P
                  I'm with you. I wish I knew why people were so selfish and stupid sometimes. It's crazy to me. But, we're hearing the exact same stupidity here in the US. Ugh...

MrGone's Character Sheets
                  For all your WoD Character Sheet Needs

Comment

• Honest Trailers made sum-up of year #2020 as movie - and it's GLORIOUS! ❤️

My stuff for Realms of Pugmire, Scion 2E, CoD Contagion, Dark Eras, VtR 2E, WtF 2E, MtAw 2E, MtC 2E & BtP
                    LGBT+ through Ages
                    LGBT+ in CoD games

Comment

• An employee at an Aurora hospital in Grafton intentionally removed over 500 doses' worth of the COVID vaccine from its refrigerator, spoiling them.

​This conspiracy bullshit's gone too far.
                      Last edited by TheCountAlucard; 12-31-2020, 12:21 PM.

He/him

Comment

• Originally posted by TheCountAlucard View Post
                        An employee at an Aurora hospital in Grafton intentionally removed over 500 doses' worth of the COVID vaccine from its refrigerator, spoiling them.

​This conspiracy bullshit's gone too far.
                        That's because they needed to get something behind the vaccines and forget to put them back.

Edit: oh apparently they are some crazy person now under federal investigation
                        Last edited by Dwight; 12-31-2020, 05:08 PM.

You've been playing around the magic that is black
                        But all the powerful magical mysteries never gave a single thing back

Comment

• Just got my $600 check. Really feeling for the people who have been furloughed this whole time, though.

​To me, this is only a reminder of the hazard pay we ought to be due for being too indispensable to not go out there and bust our asses in the midst of a pandemic; to those who've had predatory landlords breathing down their necks for nine months, it must be like a waiter getting a nickel tip on a steak dinner.
                          Last edited by TheCountAlucard; 01-02-2021, 02:21 PM.

He/him

Comment

• About time.

He/him

Comment

• And now we’re finding out that of course Trump lied, we do not have a “federal reserve” of vaccines.

He/him

Comment

Working...
                              X