What is PEACH?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is PEACH?

I see this term in topics names from time to time - and I suspect they are not about the fruit?

My stuff for Realms of Pugmire, Scion 2E, CoD Contagion, Dark Eras, VtR 2E, WtF 2E, MtAw 2E, MtC 2E & BtP
    LGBT+ through Ages
    LGBT+ in CoD games

Please Evaluate and Criticize Honestly

Basically you put that as a tag for homebrew or other material that you're looking to get some kind of a response to.

Comment

I generally perceive the intent to also be asking for an in-depth discussion of the presented material. Not just, "hey is there some obvious error here, or glaring flaw, or ambiguous phrasing," in terms of feedback, but asking for people to really sit down and consider knock on effects and get as much into it as they can without playtesting it or some such.

IME, you see it more when discussing more complex games like D&D/clones and Exalted, where it's really easy to write-up something that looks cool, but might turn game breaking if combined with this thing from one book, and this other thing from another book, because there's so many pieces of the system around.

Comment

Working...
      X