• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Random thoughts

This memory’s all I have left now
    These words are all I can give
    And from time to time I look back in my mind
    To the place where you’ll always live...

“No one holds command over me. No man, no god, no Prince. Call your damn Hunt. We shall see who I drag screaming down to hell with me.” The last Ahrimane says this when Mithras calls a Blood Hunt against her. She/her.

I don’t wanna be sad. I want to remember the good times.

Pirates in the schoolyard
    Soldiers in the field...

Or the equivalent for two somewhat older girls who thought we had the world in our hands

“No one holds command over me. No man, no god, no Prince. Call your damn Hunt. We shall see who I drag screaming down to hell with me.” The last Ahrimane says this when Mithras calls a Blood Hunt against her. She/her.

Comment

To whoever Liked this: thank you ❤️. She was my bff and I miss her like crazy.

Comment

I’m sorry.

Comment

Eldagusto thank you 💕

Comment

Working...
          X