OGL Equivelant?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OGL Equivelant?

Is there an OGL equivalent for and exalted like system?

If you're asking from a creator standpoint looking to create and share or sell content:

Exalted supplements can be sold through the Storyteller's Vault according to the SV content guidelines, including new Shards or historical/alternate setting eras; I believe similar content creator programs are available for the Storypath System games? which is another Storyteller-derived system designed for scaling pulp and action games. However, I believe these creator programs are intended for use with the respective games, rather than launching new games which merely share a mechanical backbone.

If you're asking from a player standpoint looking for a similar experience with a free release:

Godbound is a game of powerful heroes wielding shards of divine dominions in a fantasy world fallen from a golden age, modified from an OSR core.
    Last edited by Stupid Loserman; 05-28-2020, 08:11 PM.

Comment

Thanks dude, I'll look into that.

Comment

Storypath Nexus is the community content page for Storypath games (Trinity 2e, Scion 2e, etc.).

As noted community content programs aren't a full OGL, as they're meant to allow you to create supplements for those games and sell them, rather than use the resources to make your own games.

The Storytelling/Storyteller systems are owned by White Wolf. Storypath is owned by Onyx Path. Neither company has expressed any interest in using some sort of OGL-like copyright to let other people publish books with their systems.

Comment

Working...
        X