Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone ever read the Heartquest series?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone ever read the Heartquest series?

It’s a series of four fantasy romance Choose Your Own Adventure books by Wizards of the Coast. I’m thinking about buying them on Amazon or maybe eBay and I was just wondering what you guys thought.

“No one holds command over me. No man, no god, no Prince. Call your damn Hunt. We shall see who I drag screaming down to hell with me.” The last Ahrimane says this when Mithras calls a Blood Hunt against her. She/her.

Nvm. Turns out the cheapest of these books is $25 or $30 for a 96 page paperback book. Plus someone said they were sexist (they were written back in the early Eighties). Thanks anyway.

“No one holds command over me. No man, no god, no Prince. Call your damn Hunt. We shall see who I drag screaming down to hell with me.” The last Ahrimane says this when Mithras calls a Blood Hunt against her. She/her.

Comment

Imma just buy Blue Rose instead.

Comment

Working...
      X