My friend is really sick?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My friend is really sick?

She has cancer. Can those of you who believe in a Higher Power please pray for her when you get a chance? Her screen name is Desconhecida so you can call her by that name in your prayer if you want.

“No one holds command over me. No man, no god, no Prince. Call your damn Hunt. We shall see who I drag screaming down to hell with me.” The last Ahrimane says this when Mithras calls a Blood Hunt against her. She/her.

Hope she'll be ok! Sending some positive vibes...

MrGone's Character Sheets
    For all your WoD Character Sheet Needs

Comment

Thank you 😊😊😊

And thanks to everyone who Liked this post

“No one holds command over me. No man, no god, no Prince. Call your damn Hunt. We shall see who I drag screaming down to hell with me.” The last Ahrimane says this when Mithras calls a Blood Hunt against her. She/her.

Comment

That scourge has effect a lot of my family. My prayers to your friend.

Comment

Thank you 💗💗💗

Comment

I don't believe in a higher power but I'm hoping the outlook improves for her. Stay strong.

Comment

Thank you!! 💗 I’m still waiting to hear something.

Comment

Best wishes and prayers to you both.

What is tolerance? It is the consequence of humanity. We are all formed of frailty and error; let us pardon reciprocally each other's folly. That is the first law of nature.
                Voltaire, "Tolerance" (1764)

Comment

She’s safe!!!

Her treatment worked and the doctor says her cancer is in remission. She’s back home at her parents’ place recuperating.

Thank you!!! 💕💗❤️

Comment

Originally posted by Penelope View Post
                    She’s safe!!!

Her treatment worked and the doctor says her cancer is in remission. She’s back home at her parents’ place recuperating.

Thank you!!! 💕💗❤️
                    Glad to hear it!! Thanks for letting us know!

MrGone's Character Sheets
                    For all your WoD Character Sheet Needs

Comment

She’s safe!!!

Thank you!!! 💕💗❤️

https://media.tenor.com/images/73cca...3c53/tenor.gif

Comment

Thank you guys 😊😊😊

Comment

She’s safe!!!

Thank you!!! 💕💗❤️
                          This is really great news. Its especially hard right now with cancer patients due to many places not permitting visitors. I'm glad she is doing better.

Comment

Thank you 😊. She’s home and her parents are taking care of her and she’s doing really good.

Comment

Working...
                            X