Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Onyx Path keep putting out products even if the election goes badly?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aaaaaaaand the Trump Fanatics decide to stage a Coup to seize the EC ballots, blatantly egged on by Trump. *sigh*

When the cat's a Stray, the mice will pray...

Comment

I hadn’t planned to post anymore to this thread, but...

I’m just glad it’s over

“No one holds command over me. No man, no god, no Prince. Call your damn Hunt. We shall see who I drag screaming down to hell with me.” The last Ahrimane says this when Mithras calls a Blood Hunt against her. She/her.

Comment

Originally posted by TheStray7 View Post
        Aaaaaaaand the Trump Fanatics decide to stage a Coup to seize the EC ballots, blatantly egged on by Trump. *sigh*
        I watched it unfold on Twitter yesterday. So scary and crazy... I'll be so glad when he is outta of office.

Originally posted by Penelope View Post
        I hadn’t planned to post anymore to this thread, but...

I’m just glad it’s over
        Me too!! Though, I guess it isn't quite over. Sadly there is still some damage he could do. But, hopefully not. And hopefully he'll finally face some charges for all the shit he's done..

MrGone's Character Sheets
        For all your WoD Character Sheet Needs

Comment

The same people that did this are already posting on Parler that they're planning to come back to DC for the inauguration. The Trump presidency might be officially over. This period in US history is far from.

Unfortunately this was very predictable. It's been clear for months Biden was going to be picked to be the next President of the US and Harris his VP. All of the craven grandstanding, or honest belief in the cause, to prop up the idea that Trump somehow rightfully won could be excused as simple bad behavior in a different world. In this one, it was a provocation to terrorism and insurrection.

Fortunately, for now, there's hope. There's enough of a silver of a chance that the US will stop showing who we are (no matter how many politicians say this isn't who we are) and can start showing who we want to be, that for the majority of the citizens, life will slowly return to a new sense of normalcy (for better and worse). So to bring this back to the original point, the walls are holding even if they're left on the verge of collapse, and thus the people inside can take a breath, and enjoy some time doing fun things to get away from the world: like buying and playing some cool RPGs.

Comment

Originally posted by Heavy Arms View Post
            The same people that did this are already posting on Parler that they're planning to come back to DC for the inauguration. The Trump presidency might be officially over. This period in US history is far from.

Unfortunately this was very predictable. It's been clear for months Biden was going to be picked to be the next President of the US and Harris his VP. All of the craven grandstanding, or honest belief in the cause, to prop up the idea that Trump somehow rightfully won could be excused as simple bad behavior in a different world. In this one, it was a provocation to terrorism and insurrection.

Fortunately, for now, there's hope. There's enough of a silver of a chance that the US will stop showing who we are (no matter how many politicians say this isn't who we are) and can start showing who we want to be, that for the majority of the citizens, life will slowly return to a new sense of normalcy (for better and worse). So to bring this back to the original point, the walls are holding even if they're left on the verge of collapse, and thus the people inside can take a breath, and enjoy some time doing fun things to get away from the world: like buying and playing some cool RPGs.
            Awesome 😊😇🥰. Like Adventure! And Assassins. And Anima (I love TC stuff, though I’m also gonna back Scion Dragons and Masks of the Mythos too when they come out).

We can keep talking about this, but you’ve pretty much exhausted my limited knowledge of politics. Or we can find another thread and talk about gaming instead.

“No one holds command over me. No man, no god, no Prince. Call your damn Hunt. We shall see who I drag screaming down to hell with me.” The last Ahrimane says this when Mithras calls a Blood Hunt against her. She/her.

Comment

Working...
            X