Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All the new WoD videogames?

Hey

I hope this is the appropriate forum to ask.

I know there has been a slew (or what appears as such) of new video game releases from White Wolf, paradox edition. Is there a comprehensive list of them somewhere? I am facing an upcoming 2 week quarantine with a crappy laptop, so playing a few of them might be fun.

Thanks!

Games that exist:
    • 2000's Vampire: The Masquerade - Redemption (PC, Mac)
    • 2002's Hunter: The Reckoning (GameCube, XBox -- currently in the XBox One Marketplace)
    • 2003's Hunter: The Reckoning - Wayward (PlayStation 2)
    • 2003's Hunter: The Reckoning - Redeemer (XBox)
    • 2004's Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines (PC)
    • 2017's Vampire: The Masquerade - Las Vegas (Browser/Quickfire gaming platform)
    • 2019's Vampire: The Masquerade - Coteries of New York (PC, Mac, Linux, XBox One, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4)
    • 2020's Vampire: The Masquerade - Shadows of New York (PC, Mac, Linux, XBox One, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4)
    • 2020's Vampire: The Masquerade - Night Road (PC, Mac, Linux, Android, iOS)
    • 2020's Werewolf: The Apocalypse - Heart of the Forest (PC, Mac, Linux)
    • 2020's The Orpheus Device (Alexa, iOS, Google Assistant)
    Coming soon:
    • Feb 4: Werewolf: The Apocalypse - Earthblood (PC, PlayStation 4, XBox One)
    • Early 2021: Wraith: The Oblivion - Afterlife VR (PC, PlayStation 4)
    • Q2 2021: Vampire: The Masquerade - Out for Blood (PC, Mac, Linux, Android, iOS)
    • Q3 2021: Vampire: The Masquerade - Parliament of Knives (PC, Mac, Linux, Android, iOS)
    • Q3/Q4 2021: Unnamed VTM Battle Royale
    • 2021: Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines 2 (PC, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, XBox One, XBox Series X
    • 2021: Vampire: The Masquerade - Swansong (PC, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation4, PlayStation 5, XBox One, XBox Series X)

Ian A. A. Watson
    Onyx Path Community Manager
    Trinity Continuum Content Lead

Comment

Working...
    X