Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best places to announce a RPG kickstarter?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best places to announce a RPG kickstarter?

Where are the best places, on-line, to announce a Kickstarter? Specifically one for an RPG?

I will be launching a Kickstarter in a couple of weeks, to generate finds for an RPG book. So I am asking the hive-brain, where are the best places, on-line, to announce a Kickstarter? Specifically one for an RPG?

Nice advice. Thanks! There are several Devops engineers https://mlsdev.com who are specifically hired for creating and managing the software development teams. These developers are involved in providing technical support and consulting services to the software development companies. They help in the creation of the business requirements, prepare the initial testing documentation, perform quality assurance tests, maintain the master build, assist in debugging, create test plans and perform maintenance on the software. As part of their responsibilities, they also help in creating and managing the test cases, bug-fixes and security updates for the software. The developers also play an important role in the software testing process by checking the usability, performance and security of the software products. Apart from these, they also need to ensure the compliance with the legal and business requirements of the organization.
    Last edited by kertisrt; 07-13-2021, 10:27 AM.

Comment

I think gaming forums are fine for you. If, of course, the question is still relevant.

Comment

If it's not too much trouble, compose which content worked that way? Since not a solitary answer has helped me yet. I will go to web advancement administrations for help to mechanize business measures, however I might want to sort it out myself for future controls. I found some useful information here - https://computools.com/web-development/ . I will also be grateful for your advice.

Comment

Working...
        X