Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any good movies, games, or books you are looking forward to?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any good movies, games, or books you are looking forward to?

Myself I'm looking forward to Top Gun Maverick and the latest Mission Impossible films.

There isn't any games right now on the list but I do hope that will change.

Then there is some new Sherlock Holmes novels I hope to see out in paperback soon.

What in the name of Set is going on here?

More Blu Ray releases than theatrical ones. My Hero Academia: World Heroes Mission, X, anniversary editions of Escape from New York, Lawrence of Arabia, Beverly Hills Cop 2.

What is tolerance? It is the consequence of humanity. We are all formed of frailty and error; let us pardon reciprocally each other's folly. That is the first law of nature.
    Voltaire, "Tolerance" (1764)

Comment

I heard a rumor of a new Silent Hill series entry along with an unnecessary remake of SH2, but I doubt the truth of the former and would hope the latter doesn't happen.

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fiGnx4J9G9c

Just saw this preview yesterday. Looks like a parkour/exploration style game where you play a kitty cat in a post-apocalyptic, robot controlled city. It hits everything I want. I haven't been this excited for a game in a long time.

Comment

Spiderhead might be fun.

Thank you for passing time with me in conversation. My Hacks.

Comment

I watched The Wrong Side of the Tracks, a series translated from Spanish. Sweetie and I could not stop watching. Now, a bunch of my friends want to watch it French and I think, after that, I will watch it again in its original Spanish, which will hopefully become my third language.

Thank you for passing time with me in conversation. My Hacks.

Comment

Working...
            X