Steam Sale 2014

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steam Sale 2014

This is pretty late seeing as steam sale started at june 19 but what are you all getting for this sale?

Last edited by reaperfrost8; 06-23-2014, 11:10 PM.

I got Civ5 Complete Edition as a gift.

Europa Universalis 4 was on sales, but I actually found it even cheaper in Polish online shop.

“I am absolute, I am perfect, I am supreme. I shall be eternal. My tragedy, is that there is no other fate for me. My powerlessness was that I couldn’t subjugate my journey to the gods, while dreaming of rebirth at the end of distant time, like other pharaohs.” Ramesses II, Fate/Prototype: Argent Fragments.

Comment

Ended up with a whole pile of stuff myself as usual. However this time I did the slightly sensible thing of getting everything as a gift item instead of a regular purchase. If I get around to playing them great, if I don't then I can gift them along.

Odd_Canuck is not a topical medication or food product and is not to be taken internally or seriously.

Comment

I got a few things, but was really good this time and didn't go wild. I'm playing "How to Survive" from that and having a lot of fun. Though it can get repetitive before you get to the end. They needed more crafting combinations.

Forever and always forward.
        Don't ask why that came to mind or that I felt the need to post it.
        I see the incorporeally challenged.

Comment

Working...
        X